the Rift

[OPEN] Anything can Happen

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

After she spoke, the child's eyes lingered over the bodice of the darker one, stopping when her orbs skipped over the beautiful bone that grew from the mare's dome. Immediately, she regretted her words. A sharp remark would float into the tense air, she was sure of it. But now, with more experience and maturity, she knew she could take on any racist being, including unicorns. Trying to push the fondness that lingered deep inside her, and the glowing envy, she stifled a small sigh, shuffling her front hooves. "You haven't meet me though...you've only looked upon me." My, this one really knows the power she holds behind her majestic horn, huh? The child lets a small smirk float across her kissers as she listens to the dark girl's next words, noting her confident words and body language. The mare tipped her head, a dark laugh escaping her maw. "You musn't judge a book by it's cover, horned queen. One does not know what hides behind the explicit veil of envy and want." She grunted, taking a moment to scour her surroundings once again. "Even if you weren't a pleasure," She looked the mare up and down, a fierce light apparent in her gaze, "Who said one couldn't fake it?" She let her smirk curl her lips into a twisted smile before she let it fade.

Horned ones...
The did all but get smaller. A fire was yet again a blaze in the child's heart, determination and willing urging her forward. As the mare lent against one of the odd poles, the mosaic girl leaned forward, taking a tiny step. "I need to get to The Endless blue." Remembrance flashed before her green and brown orbs, images of the buckskin flame child and feelings of their young fling where still fresh in her heart and mind. The thought of helping this horned mare brought satisfaction and contempt into her stare. "My, I know the Endless Blue like the back of my hand. It lays along the west side of Helovia. We are actually quite close to it now. " She smiled lightly before letting it fade. Her gaze hardened momentarily before returning to it's usual gleeful light. "Anything else I could help you with?"

"Abi Talk!"

@[Scarter]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Anything can Happen - by Scarter - 03-27-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: Anything can Happen - by Abishia - 03-27-2014, 07:56 AM
RE: Anything can Happen - by Scarter - 03-27-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Anything can Happen - by Abishia - 03-27-2014, 09:09 PM