[OPEN] No Leaf Clover

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
and it comes to be like the soothing light
at the end of your tunnel

The humming stops all at once, your body tensing as your bonded spots a body overhead. Oil drop eyes shoot up to the sky, Ouija's large ears cupping forward as she watches the mare descend from the sky; her first experience of flight sends her heart into a fast-pounding thump, excitement and curiosity boiling in her chest, and you can feel the uplifting emotion flit through your veins. Flight is one thing that you will never, ever understand, or long for. Far too much exposure for your liking. A yip comes from the white cub, her large eyes shifting from the winged stranger to you, a playful glint in her eyes, before finding the roan again.

Suddenly your mouth is dry and you feel as if you've been chewing on cotton and drinking sand all morning, and the nameless mare decides to make her way over. Red rimmed ears switch backward and your jaw clenches tight, crowned skull dropping toward Ouija as if you were about to grab her by the scruff and take off across the sand. But instead you stay still, watching the stranger as she makes her way over, huge wings folded back against her sides. You know that many of the members of the Throat will not trust you or even your presence, so you must always be on your toes.

"Hello," she finally speaks, her bright eyes clearly visible from the comfortable distance between the two of you. "I am Azulee- I'm afraid I cannot remember your name?" Your wine-colored ears perk back forward, skull raising from Ouija's wobbling body to shoulder height, glossy eyes looking up at the female from your position. "I'm Voodoo." You reply, gravely voice softened by nervous tones. Even though you may look like a mass murderer, you would not be able to harm another life now, though it had been a goal in your younger life after watching what had happened to Mother Dearest.

Ouija perks up, her own black rimmed ears dished forward as she watches the winged female from afar; you keep her at your side, pleading her to not run off again through your strange bond. For once, she listens, tail wagging back and forth despite your edgy nerves.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Azulee]
Ooc: Sorry for the wait!

like a freight train coming your way
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
No Leaf Clover - by Voodoo - 03-27-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: No Leaf Clover - by Azulee - 04-04-2014, 11:03 PM