the Rift

[OPEN] Wake me up into this nightmare.

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

PALADIN
The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head

[[Paladin is walking around the OUTSIDE of the cave entrance for your convenience - please heal him :( so that he can fall apart in a puddle of misery. ]]

The dark wraith, covered in the blood of his dead lover, walked through the fields unfeeling. A veil of night hid the sun and blended with his black and crimson form. A sinister grin was spread on his pale lips, revealing serrated teeth. The disease had done more good for his body than it had harmed. Where white hairs from scars had once littered his arthritic joints, the fur was smooth, glossy and raven black. All of the pain and inflammation in his body was gone, and he felt alive again.

As alive as this disease could make him at least. The trade-off as a madness, deep and dark. The compassionate soul was replaced by the monster who had always lived deep inside - the monster he tried so hard to keep hidden. Being a wraith amplified this side of him to the point where all other light and choices were buried so deep that he could not pull himself out. As he watched himself in the third person, he thought he was stuck in a horrible nightmare, experiencing someone else controlling his body.

Every step his hooves took was exciting, the hum of the winter breeze urging his beating heart faster. The thrill of his kill brought a blood lust to his mind, eager to battle another, eager for more blood. He wanted a battle. He listened to the wars of his youth rage in his mind, the shouts of his father on the battle field and the cries of pain and agony like a symphony. The voices of warriors and deathly screams coming together in beautiful harmony, a music fit for his soul played around him, enveloping him deeper into madness.

Paladin licked the blood from his lips and his eyes rolled with pleasure, his steps quickening through the fields toward the center of fire. He would dance around these flames, darkness bared to the world. The sacrifices he would offer would burn to delight the gods.

Messages In This Thread
Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Paladin - 03-27-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tyradon - 03-28-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tandavi - 03-29-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Paladin - 03-29-2014, 10:45 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tandavi - 03-31-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Ophelia - 04-14-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Paladin - 04-14-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tyradon - 04-14-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Ophelia - 05-03-2014, 12:35 PM