the Rift

[OPEN] Wake me up into this nightmare.

Tyradon Posts: 106
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2 :: 14 Buff: NOVICE
Cynder :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Snow
OOC: Hope it's okay to post him here! I should really not be taking on more threads but omg the tempts xD

t y r a d o n

FIRE AND BLOOD!

He smells disease.

He doesn't know what brought him to the caves - after spending weeks trapped down there, he relished every moment he spent out in the open air. Perhaps it was his primal craving for the darkness and solitude of the caverns - either way, he finds himself wandering them without purpose, until his nostrils are invaded with the reek of rotting flesh and death. Cynder smells it too, and a high-pitched whine pours from her lips, her mental confusion minging with Tyradon's. Calm, Cynder, he says, voice soothing as he caresses her mind.

He moves towards the cave entrance, massive frame held tense in preparation for battle. Nobody who reeks of death can possibly be good news, so he is naturally wary as the light pricks his eyes and he sees a ghastly figure stood in the open mouth of the caverns. He sees a horn and his stomach turns, ears naturally flattening - he smells blood, and revulsion rises in him at the notion that it could be equine. But, as he gets closer, his heart skips a beat as he realises that he recognises the broken figure outside, coated in blood that cannot be his own; silver eyes widen, a mingled expression of horror and disgust flexing across his stern features.

It's him.

His mother's lover - her horned whore, putrid warmer of her bed and loins, sire of her mongrel children. But he's diseased, not the masculine, almost virile figure that haunts Tyradon's nightmares from their meeting in his youth. Cynder rises onto her hindlegs and screams, flame pouring from her nostrils as she bugles her disgust and fear to the heavens. "Broken body, broken mind," she tells her bonded, wings flexing and back claws rasping into his flesh. He pauses just inside the cave, muscles tense in preparation to fight if the elderly stallion made a move to attack. "Paladin?" he rumbles, ears hovering inches from his massive skull, halfway towards pinning them. "The hell happened to you?" Soleil told him not to search for him, but it seems luck - or lack of - is on his side.

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

Messages In This Thread
Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Paladin - 03-27-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tyradon - 03-28-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tandavi - 03-29-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Paladin - 03-29-2014, 10:45 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tandavi - 03-31-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Ophelia - 04-14-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Paladin - 04-14-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tyradon - 04-14-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Ophelia - 05-03-2014, 12:35 PM