the Rift

[OPEN] Wake me up into this nightmare.

Tyradon Posts: 106
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2 :: 14 Buff: NOVICE
Cynder :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Snow

t y r a d o n

FIRE AND BLOOD!

Muscles twitch as he watches Paladin's every movement, endlessly wary of what the unicorn could be planning. Tyradon knows not the symptoms of the queer pandemic that raked Helovia during his first days here, but something tells him that he doesn't want to get too close to the potentially infectious disease that runs rife through the man's bloodstream.

He's taken aback as Paladin roars at him, ears slamming into the roiling strands of his mane. It appears it isn't just his body that has cracked - as Cynder said, broken body, broken mind. The unicorn's twisted grin sickens him to his stomach, and a predatory growl rips free from his throat. "You're pretty damned animated for a dead man," he rumbles, scarred brow quirking. The beast's mind is frantic, trying to decide what to do; does he run to fetch his mother, have her talk some sense into her lover? Or does he try to seek an antidote for whatever crippling disease has taken the stallion over? Before he can decide, another joins them, an attractive palomino mare, pure and hornless. Like Confutatis, she has a kitsune by her side, and despite the situation he can feel Cynder itching to go and greet the creature. Tyradon mentally warns her away, urging her to focus. "Be careful," he murmurs to the mare as she edges closer - as though reading her mind, he moves close to her, ensuring he protects her from any attacks Paladin may launch towards her.

She speaks his name, but sings it, and Tyradon senses magic. He continues to move forwards, placing his massive frame between her and Paladin, allowing her to do what she will whilst he guards her from attack. Cynder lifts from his back and circles protectively, flame-tail lighting up the night. Paladin lunges for him, and Tyradon stands strong, his own yellowed teeth bared against the onslaught, but before the unicorn reaches him he screams in agony and seems to fall back through the force of whatever strange song is pouring from Tandavi's lips. The unicorn collapses, and the warlord lingers close to him, ensuring he guards the singing mare from any retaliation - the only time a unicorn can be trusted, on the ground or otherwise, is when it's dead, and his hooves twitch with the desire to crush Paladin's horned skull. His dam would never have to know - he would be saving her, saving her from this creature's weight on her hips and mongrel foals in her belly.

But he cannot - because, like it or not, Soleil loves this man. And Tyradon loves Soleil.

So he stands sentinel, silent and stoic as he watches the mare work her magic, glancing between her and Paladin whilst the jade war-dragon continues to circle overhead.

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

Messages In This Thread
Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Paladin - 03-27-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tyradon - 03-28-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tandavi - 03-29-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Paladin - 03-29-2014, 10:45 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tandavi - 03-31-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Ophelia - 04-14-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Paladin - 04-14-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tyradon - 04-14-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Ophelia - 05-03-2014, 12:35 PM