the Rift

[PRIVATE] the flame child & the homeless girl

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

His embrace was sweet, her skin tingling to the bone when they collided. But it was obvious that a few words she said may have hurt him, but she didn't mean it that way. When he frowned, she mirrored him, cocking her head, her features focused on his reactions. She had no idea, until a moment later she realized what she had said that must have cut deep. She shook her head slightly to him, hoping he would understand that she didn't mean to make her words hurt.

But then, the unbelievable. When the filly had finished speaking, panic flared in her chest when the colt didn't respond, simply stared at her. She narrowed her eyes, tensing, preparing herself for the insults to come spurting from his mouth. But no, when he opened his refined maw, her jaw gaped. "No, Abi, I have to tell you something. I believe you. The spirits-thing. I met my grandmother that way." This time, it was her that stared, but in disbelief. The child thought she was crazy, but no, another had experienced the same. She involuntarily shivered, she had stepped away from him, but now all she wanted was his warmth. It took her awhile to grope the idea of him seeing the translucent figures also, but slowly, she opened her maw and responded. "I would have never thought that you would have something the same happen to you..." She shrugged, looking away briefly. "I thought I was the only one."She then paused, and gazed straight into his drool-worthy stare. He was so handsome, so much going for him, but why chose the helpless painted child? Emotionally unstable, and never ready for anything but to wonder. Maybe it was her looks... Maybe it was the fact that she could be real around him. Who knows. But one can't deny that these two have an unbreakable bond. Love at such a young age can only end two ways - heartbreak, or success. All or nothing for these two, and if I were you, I would lean towards 'all'. The pair of foals embracing each other warms your heart to a point that it is unbearable. Their relationship
could arouse envy, that's for sure.

Then as he uttered his next few phrases, chills were sent running up Abishia's spine. They flowed so nicely off the boy's tongue, the rhythmic, poetic words dancing over the air and into her harks, making her smile grow bigger by the moment. And when he smiled that wide, bright smile, she couldn't help but flutter her eyelashes nervously and giggle at the gorgeous sight. But his next words; those were the ones that stuck in her brain. When he spoke of their future, she wanted to reach out and touch him, make sure he was real, prove to herself that yes, someone is there for you Abishia. But one word in particular settled at the back of her mind, love .It made her harks turn hot, and her heat speed up it's pitter-patter. She flashed him a glamorous smile, leaning into him when he pressed his velvety maw against her forehead. Sparks flew, butterflies raced in her stomach, and orbs closed tight to savor the moment.

She then took another step toward him, lifting her head slowly until it was even with his. She than took another step, pressing her
shoulder against his, and laying her head in his mane. Quietly, she nibbled slightly on his hair and the skin underneath, a way
she showed her adoration for anyone who was lucky enough to become close enough to her. She spoke again, her voice muffled by his strands of dark hair. "And I will love you. Until the end of my existence, even if we become parted again, I will always love you. " She then backed up so she could stand right in front of the handsome brute and look him right in the eyes. "And when I say I love you, I do. More than anything and anyone. I'm so thankful for you. " Her tone was very serious, but extremely heartfelt. The emotion shining in her eyes, and especially in her actions: she leaned forward, pressing the front of her dome against his, then running her kissers along his cheek several times. "Eternally. Always and forever. I hope we find a future together Aza. We could do the greatest things. I beg you to not chose someone else to spend the rest of your life with. I have already auditioned for that role, but it's up to you to pick who your star player will be." She pressed herself tight against him. Never wanting the moment to end. The feeling of his love washing over her, and hopefully her love cloaking him. Tears of joy began to spring from her eyes. "No words can describe my happiness while I am here with you." She said softly into his ear, emotion pulsing from her.

@[Azarel]
{{ I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THESE TWO! GAHHH :D <3 }}

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
the flame child & the homeless girl - by Abishia - 03-29-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Azarel - 03-30-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Azarel - 03-31-2014, 02:31 AM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Azarel - 04-01-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Azarel - 04-02-2014, 06:43 AM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Abishia - 04-02-2014, 04:40 PM