the Rift

[OPEN] here at the not-exactly-hidden falls [finished]

Wilibald Posts: 44
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.0 hh :: 8 years
Sarah

Wilibald’s mind was quickly filtering out the parts that were just too much for him to handle and focusing instead on those that he could. So there was a manner in which a horse could share a soul with another animal here – he really was certain he did not want to hear anything more about that. What he was certain about was that he had offended this beautiful, strange bird.

And if there was one thing the little pony could not handle, it was offending anyone. Best to focus on that then how she could speak to Midas within her mind, or even on the little snack that she had found herself. After looking to his winged friend with an apologetic look, he focused his attention on the fiery bird. “Apologies, Fina. I meant no offense by my ignorance. We do not bond with other creatures where I come from. I knew someone who became friends with a cardinal family, keeping them close throughout the year.” His brother, Wilcome, who had been one of the oddest ponies in the bunch. “But you are no cardinal.” He spoke the compliment easily, finding truth in it easily enough. Maybe these flashy looks weren’t his thing but he could maybe see why they would be favoured for some.

Then when Midas spoke again, he explained the connection that was shared with this bright bird. “That is quite incredible.” Was all Wilibald managed to come up with to say – not very much liking the idea of someone else insides his head. But then, he also didn’t like the idea of having wings or a horn or possessing any other body than his own chubby, hairy one.

Wilibald rather felt like he was being cast into the deepest part of the ocean and expected to swim back to shore - there was so much (too much) different about this place in comparison to where he had come from. How could two lands that looked relatively the same give rise to such different communities?

please tag Wilibald in replies
non-lethal force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
RE: here at the not-exactly-hidden falls - by Wilibald - 05-17-2014, 02:59 PM