the Rift

surely as the sun will rise

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

A very surprised Note cast a smile down at the little mare he had dubbed Zaps. He hadn't expected her to even come to return his mischievous glance, but she had given him a lopsided grin right back. After looking a bit startled, but that a detail to be left from this particular experience within the bay's mind.
"And oh, my. How very pretty! It's nice to meet you, Sabel." The lynx purred at the mare's words, tilting her head to the side innocently as a smile fell upon her rosy lips. She enjoyed having attention casted upon her.
The painted equine introduced herself as Abishia, the unicorn Ciceron. They both seemed very kind, even though Note wasn't a huge fan of the horned. He stepped toward the duo, giving them his kindest smile. It felt unnatural upon his lips, but he was not about to give the Edge a reputation due to how he treated a couple Hidden Falls junkies.
"It is a pleasure to be acquainted with you both. I do hope the next time we meet will be less rushed. It's freezing and I don't particularly enjoy chatting in these conditions," Note laughed a bit, returning to his place beside Zaps. 'Don't particularly enjoy chatting in these conditions' he mused upon his words. He didn't particularly enjoy chatting at all.
"Saphiron, or Saph. Whatever works. ... I have to thank you all, you've been too kind. I'm happy to say I've made some friends today. I think I'd like to go find out what this fun is that Note speaks of, however, but this certainly isn't the end."
..what? He actually recruited someone? How strange. Note didn't think he had been nice at all, but apparently, whatever he did worked. Zaps wanted to come with him.
Well, Saphiron. Saph sounded close to Zaps, so he mentally decided to call the mare Saph from now on.
"You'll love the Edge," Note spoke cheerily as the others began to head towards the Hidden Falls. Their journey would be north as well, farther west than Ciceron and Abishia would, though.
"C'mon," Note's mischievous grin was in full forced as he frolicked between the trees, gaining speed until he was able to lift himself from the ground and take to the sky. It seemed their day certainly wouldn't be wasted, they had Saph to accompany them home.

--

once saph's rank is changed, I'll post a thread for them in the Edge :D

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
surely as the sun will rise - by Saphiron - 03-30-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: surely as the sun will rise - by Ciceron - 03-30-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: surely as the sun will rise - by Abishia - 03-30-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: surely as the sun will rise - by Saphiron - 03-30-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: surely as the sun will rise - by Ciceron - 03-30-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: surely as the sun will rise - by Note - 03-31-2014, 03:09 AM
RE: surely as the sun will rise - by Note - 04-01-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: surely as the sun will rise - by Abishia - 03-31-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: surely as the sun will rise - by Saphiron - 03-31-2014, 08:17 PM