the Rift

[OPEN] slow and steady

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I may have traded my crown for a jesters hat, but as soon as I aised my head to draw in the image of this horse, I regained my royal stance. White steam slowly battled against the cold air and drops of water ran rapidly down. I have never seen her before, so my eyes may have lingered on her a bit too long.

She was a fine one though, slender, dual-colored and with eyes that looked like emeralds. Others envy her beauty, I though, whenever she walkes or laughs. It lifted my heart a little, but only enought for a faint smile to reach my lips. "The water is not too bad" I say with grin. "I would jump in even colder waters if it meant that such a beautiful mare as yourself would notice me."

I have never been good at flirting or giving compliments, but it doesn't stop me from trying. In my recent years of meeting mares, I have found out that it's best if I talk straight from the shoulder. And I never lie.

"I don't get to meet too many horses here." The honesty in my voice could not be overlooked, even by a complete stranger like her, but as soon as I open my mouth to speak my next words, a laughter rode along. "I think it's because I like to scare strangers with my belly-flopping skills. What do you think?"

@[Alysanne]
OOC: I never thought Windy could make a joke XD lol

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
slow and steady - by Alysanne - 03-30-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: slow and steady - by Windwalker - 03-31-2014, 06:34 AM
RE: slow and steady - by Alysanne - 04-01-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: slow and steady - by Windwalker - 04-01-2014, 12:49 PM
RE: slow and steady - by Alysanne - 04-01-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: slow and steady - by Windwalker - 04-03-2014, 03:21 AM
RE: slow and steady - by Alysanne - 04-04-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: slow and steady - by Windwalker - 04-05-2014, 10:53 AM
RE: slow and steady - by Alysanne - 04-05-2014, 08:53 PM