the Rift

[OPEN] slow and steady

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I could do worse, I thought, standing in front of this bubbly mare as I listen to her advice. Maybe I try to hard and that's te reason why me and my Queen is so far away? No, I can't live without her, so she will just have to live with it.

"A nine? Someone is in a good mood!" I laugh when the verdict of my jump and almost a suicide is done. "I need to train more then, as I would like to get a ten from you the next time." It's funny how easy some souls are, while others are too difficult to understand. I still stand and smile, while my eyes rest easily on her apperance. I wonder if she know who I am or what I used to be. Would our talk be that effortless and easy then?

She gives me her name and surprisingly, she offer me a glimpse of an owl nested between her wings. I walk closer to her, so close that I stand on her side as I take in a closer look at this Hemlock. "Hello Hemlock. I am Windwalker. It looks like you got a really nice place there. Is it room for me if you move a little?" I whisper it to the owl, but Alysanne should have no problem hearing my every word. "You see, I am quite cold and it looks like you are warm and safe there. What do you say? Huh? You don't think I would fit in there? Am I that big?"

With a puzzled look, I raise my head and take a few steps back so that I can look at my new found friend. "He think's I'm fat and smelly. He's not right, is he?"

@[Alysanne]
OOC- I have no idea what's going on with Windy, but he's killing me XD I have never experienced him in this mood before lol

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
slow and steady - by Alysanne - 03-30-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: slow and steady - by Windwalker - 03-31-2014, 06:34 AM
RE: slow and steady - by Alysanne - 04-01-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: slow and steady - by Windwalker - 04-01-2014, 12:49 PM
RE: slow and steady - by Alysanne - 04-01-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: slow and steady - by Windwalker - 04-03-2014, 03:21 AM
RE: slow and steady - by Alysanne - 04-04-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: slow and steady - by Windwalker - 04-05-2014, 10:53 AM
RE: slow and steady - by Alysanne - 04-05-2014, 08:53 PM