the Rift

[OPEN] the silence breaks the heart inside

Tyradon Posts: 106
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2 :: 14 Buff: NOVICE
Cynder :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Snow
Sorry for the wait!

Cynder continues to doze, leaving Tyradon's mind empty enough to concentrate fully on the colt in front of him. To his surprise, he's rather easy to get along with - he isn't attempting to wave any misguided unicorn superiority in front of the beast's face, and in fact seems rather humble, although that may change with age. So far, this segment of his quest is a hell of a lot easier that his meeting with Ktulu, and she's his damned sister. Unfortunately she had been unwilling to bend to his point of view, and he did not like people who were not malleable, who were as stubborn as he.

Ears gleefully prick as Sacre gives him a snapshot of information - four herds, the Aurora Basin, World's Edge, some Throat, and Foothills. "I'm simply curious, because if I ever see fit to end my roguehood I may seek to join one of them." And by join, I mean take over, remains unspoken. To know which herd to have the Regime target, though, he needs to know which species are most abundant - he wouldn't want to accidentally take over an equine-run herd. Of course, Confutatis and the other Regime members did not share the behemoth's blind racism and probably saw every herd as fair game, but Tyradon is far choosier. His main aim is, and always will be, to eliminate the other species.

"Do any of them favour a certain species?" he asks, hulking posture nonchalant, even going so far as to rest a hindleg in order to hopefully put the horned colt at ease. As way of explanation, he adopts a shifty, almost sheepish expression. "As much as I love unicorns and pegasi - " ew ew ew, wash your mouth out "- I think I'd prefer to join a herd with an equine majority. You and your kind are...a very different proposition." He says it almost sweetly, giving off the impression of one who was simply rather scared and wary of the other species, rather than one who wanted to crush them.

WITHOUT PAIN, WHAT'S THE POINT IN GLORY?
image credit

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

Messages In This Thread
the silence breaks the heart inside - by Sacre - 03-31-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: the silence breaks the heart inside - by Tyradon - 05-31-2014, 08:12 AM