the Rift

[OPEN] the silence breaks the heart inside

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

As the conversation wore on, Sacre found himself slowly relaxing in the stallions company. The elder male had done nothing untoward and his words had been kind enough, curious even, much like the boys own. He flicked his tail and the tenseness around his body slowly began to relax, a hoof coming up rest as he laughed gently at the fellow’s comment. ”You have a point” indeed he did. The boy often thought about ending his own roguehood by becoming apart of a family again, but every time he thought of returning to the Aurora Basin, his heart became dull at the prospect. It wasn’t that he disliked it and he had a few friends there, including Roux who he missed dearly, but there was something quite bleak about it. His adventures would be limited to the frost covered tops of mountains and its lonely wastes, he loved the Basin as his childhood home, but its lonely landscape was no cure for his restless heart. Maybe one day rogues like himself and Tyradon might be able to find a place that fit their definition of home. It was a nice thought.

The thick bodied stallion was carrying on with his questions, however, and Sacre’s attention quickly turned back to him before a small frown formed on his face. Favour species? Not that he knew of, though the Basin did seem to be mainly made up of unicorns, the boy knew nothing of that being a preference of the leaders. Then again, it wasn’t something the colt had even thought to ask. Tyradon’s musings had brought up a familiar face in his mind, however, and his gaze turned uneasy that there might just be many others in the world just like his prejudiced father. Though, Sacre still hadn’t decided whether his father was right or wrong in his one sided thoughts.

”Not that I know of, though the mountain home I come from had many unicorn like me” he said almost like he was thinking out loud, his innocent words clear across his pure gaze that was lost in memories and thought for a moment before he ironically snorted and looked to the stallion with a grimace. ”My father is similar to you and your hornless tendencies. His preference is with his own kind though, but his views can be quite intense” he shuddered at that. Hoping that he hadn’t inherited the all consuming madness.

At least Tyradon sounded more like it was a personal preference than a radical belief and Sacre remained unstirred in naive hopes that his little information would help the stallion and his pet dragon find a home one day.

feed me, spark me up
a creature in my blood stream chews me up

image credits

@[Tyradon]

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
the silence breaks the heart inside - by Sacre - 03-31-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: the silence breaks the heart inside - by Sacre - 06-04-2014, 08:05 PM