the Rift

Peace at Last

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

Sorrel locks tugged by the wind floated on the crisp dawn air, the fresh snow crunching beneath her dainty hooves, and the constant billowing of small clouds from her nostrils. At last, she had arrived at the Threshold again, her favorite place of all the regions. With long strides she made her way across the dense forest, trees soaring up beside her. The freedom of being all by her lonesome may be troublesome at times, but now she was feeling her admiration of being able to run where she pleased. So, she flexed her shoulder muscles and pushed swiftly into a graceful canter, making her way across the forest at a faster pace. Although enjoying the winter wind caressing her delicate features, she still kept her porcelain lobes erect and her finely shaped nares searching for any scent that drifting along the breeze. Within a few moments, the pounding of hooves became apparent somewhere close by, then stopped suddenly. Confused, she cocked her dome in a way that showed her innocence. A smile curling the tips of her velvet kissers, she rounded a tree to spot a large Stallion, who was soon joined by a glass like mare with beautiful assets, and luscious curly hair. She waited for the mare to finish speaking, all the while resting her green-brown gaze rest on the brute.

He was big, his hue dark. Large leathery wings rest at his sides, dipped in feathers. His locks were radiant also, a silky ebony, perfect with his blue gaze. Her smile became wider when the other mare finished speaking and it came time for her to grace them with her presence. Letting out a soft nicker, she entered the scenario, long regal steps carried her over to the pair - effortless but beautiful. When she came within comfortable distance she stopped, bent one knee then bowed her cranium. Regaining her posture, she rested her pools on the boy. "Greetings, sir. A pleasure to meet you. Welcome to Helovia." She then turned to the beautiful mare, a kind smile on her velvets and her orbs warm. She nodded slightly then spoke, her voice softer than a bird's feather. "Beautiful miss, you carry scents of Helovia. I have never met you before, what a shame. Hello, my name is Abishia, it is nice to meet you miss."

@[Draeseong]
ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Peace at Last - by Draeseong - 03-31-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Peace at Last - by Brisa - 03-31-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Peace at Last - by Abishia - 03-31-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Peace at Last - by Aurelia - 03-31-2014, 10:15 PM