Unregistered
:: :: ::

--✖ status

Time: Dawn

Mood: Relieved

Condition: Healthy

Characters: Draeseong, @[Brisa], @[Abishia], @[Aurelia]

--✖ you're gonna miss me

A slight breeze whistled through the stallion's mane as he admired himself in the pool's rippling reflection. Those eyes. They were especially captivating today. The swirling aura usually had a distinguishable shape at all times, but they had suddenly changed and couldn't seem to make up their mind. He was reminded of his father. His murderous, psychotic, demonic father. It was how his father's eyes looked right before he reared back to end his own foal's life. Draeseong's blood began to pound with the mere thought of it. His muscles grew tight and a furrow deepened in his brow. The swirls in his eyes began to quicken their pace. Faster and faster they turned, until they finally decided on a shape- a lion chasing its prey. He wondered what that could mean, if his aura patterns meant anything at all. His gaze started to blur as his mind was carried elsewhere. Whispers began to murmur in his head. They got louder and louder, they were becoming quite overwhelming. He was about to snap-

A light brush of soft feather tickled his cheeks.

A raven had swooped by and hovered in the leaves of a tree across the clearing. It clung to the lowest branch, staring at the great stallion.

Those wings.

They reminded him of his mother. He smiled as he fondly remembered her gentle caress- the way her mane sparkled in the moonlight and her sweet kisses upon his head. He longed for her to be by his side again, but knew it was impossible.

His memories were interrupted by a voice. It came from a quite beautiful grey dappled mare. He smiled as she lowered her head, her seemingly bashful approach was quite adorable. He tossed his mane so his forelocks landed perfectly around his eyes, and called to her:

"Why hello there, my dear. I am known as Draeseong. I appreciate the offer, though I am looking for no one in particular. Anyone will do, especially a pretty thing such as yourself."

A lighthearted smirk waved across his face and he began to prance towards her when another mare appeared out of the foliage. She was a young one, with a very aesthetic appearance. Her light eyes complimented her chestnut locks. Draeseong gave a swift bow of acknowledgement and accepted her welcome before yet another mare arrived.

This time it was a Pegasus, like himself. Her coloring was most unusual, he adored it- as did other stallions, judging from the size of her belly. His eyes focused for a moment on her companion. He had never seen two different species living in harmony such as this. Perhaps this land was unlike the others. Helovia, was it? World's Edge? He assumed it must be a province, region, or even a herd.

"A sickness?"
He wondered what kind of sickness has befallen such seemingly beautiful lands. If this was true though, it was probably best not to linger.

He began to trot after Aurelia, and turned his head back towards the other two.

"I would be most honored to have you join us. I could use the company," he neighed, giving a subtle wink before turning his head back towards the pegasus mare, his locks dancing gracefully with each step.

when I'm gone ✖--

Layout and coding © Lawlius.
HORSE BY LARISSAALLEN ~ HOOVES BY SLIME-STOCK ~ FEATHERS BY HYPERACTIVE-ACTIVATE
WINGS BY ELEVIT-STOCK ~ BACKGROUND BY FINSTERNIS-STOCK ~ EVERYTHING ELSE AMOURANTH

Messages In This Thread
Peace at Last - by Draeseong - 03-31-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Peace at Last - by Brisa - 03-31-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Peace at Last - by Abishia - 03-31-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Peace at Last - by Aurelia - 03-31-2014, 10:15 PM