the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Mercy in Darkness

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
There had been a dream. It had to have been a dream, it couldn't have happened any other way - that was something I was certain of. A clear direction. It was a calling for the young one who had crushed up the herbs to aid with my pain earlier. While the exact message had been foggy I could see the Earth God before me again, and it seemed to cause me comfort. My assumption - he wanted her to one of our Earth Medics. Though no other was named I set forward with this image in tow, listening to the delicate trill of Liebling who seemed to sing good graces of the equine with the knowledge of herbs and the feline companion.

With these images circulating in my skull my mind also switched to one by the name of Hawkeye. I recalled it from the meeting, but I would admit it was his actions that had stuck out more than his name. He had been around - and while Ghost was deserving I needed her to do many things for me, which she couldn't do always watching over the rest of the sleuths. He would be good for the position of Sleuth. Yes. It seemed it was time for promotions.

A gentle swish of my tail and I take off towards the north west and the hidden pool. A call falls from my lips, echoing through the cliffs and carrying out across the lands. "Kiara! Hawkeye! Your presence is requested!" Now would be one of those times a companion would be of assistance. Alas, they would come if they knew what was best for them. Because, really, this offer would not last forever. I could find someone else to take their spots should I have to - though I will admit I didn't feel like spending the energy on doing that.

@[Kiara] && @[Hawkeye]
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Mercy in Darkness - by Seele - 03-31-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: !! Mercy in Darkness - by Kiara - 04-01-2014, 01:37 AM
RE: !! Mercy in Darkness - by Hawkeye - 04-02-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: !! Mercy in Darkness - by Seele - 04-13-2014, 07:35 PM