the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Mercy in Darkness

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

s e e l e

The first one to appear is the appaloosa mare with the black panther at her side. A smile spreads upon her face at the speed to which she had heeded the call. There is a gentle nod of my head as I look to the sky to hear the beating of wings in the air. "Just one moment and I will explain," I spoke to Kiara as the voices in my head gave shuffled whispers, anxious at the importance of what was to come. It was time to gain loyalty from those not of the Asylum. It was time to build strength in our herd.

It with his landing and a bow that my smile widens. Fake emotions perfected into seemingly radiant ones - ones that would pass any lie detector test, ones that made it seem as though I could actually feel the emotions that everyone else did. Shifting the weight of my legs I duck my head to both of them in a welcoming gesture. May they be pleased with the appointments,
Innerste spoke, proud of the choices that had been presented.

One breath in and I look toward the mare who had healed me. "First, thank you for all you did with the herbs, Kiara." I spoke, allowing my voice to trill into a humble demeaor. "Had you not been there I cannot say I would have made it until Reizend appeared. However, it was that experience that also had the Earth God recognize things. In a dream, he pointed to you, and it seems he - as well as I - would love for you to become the Earth Medic. Would you be willing to take on that task? Perhaps build a garden, ensure that herbs are known, and shelter those who are in need of aid within our borders?" I spoke, yellow orbs locking upon hers. A few moments for a response were offered before I turned to Hawkeye. "And you, Hawkeye. I have been watching many since my return on mandatory bed rest from Reizend. I know that you wished to be a warrior of some sort - but I see more in you. You circle for information it seems, and it bubbles in your heart-" A pause as the spirits bubble up around him, calling and begging for my attention. So I must be on the right track if they are this enthused at my attention, and with a short breath I speak again. "Would you be willing to take on the position of Sleuth beside Cir? To guide all those with mind filled with desires of information to greater success? After all, two minds are greater than one."

Now, it was up to them to accept. And if they did, more information would spill from my lips for I had plans and they would be necessary to keep them in line.

Normal text
"Speechy"
Voices

@[Kiara] && @[Hawkeye] -- Only tagging again because it took so long to reply and wanted you to know i'd posted

We gotta take a chance while we're still young, but it's gotta be tonight

image credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Mercy in Darkness - by Seele - 03-31-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: !! Mercy in Darkness - by Kiara - 04-01-2014, 01:37 AM
RE: !! Mercy in Darkness - by Hawkeye - 04-02-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: !! Mercy in Darkness - by Seele - 04-13-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: !! Mercy in Darkness - by Kiara - 04-15-2014, 01:42 AM