the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Mercy in Darkness

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Together, panther and the young roan waited. It did not take long to find out who they were waiting on. He swooped down from the skies, his body made of silver with dappled ending in ebon points. It was not until after he had greeted Seele that the Czarina began to speak. First she thanked the young girl, who had acted quickly to save her new lead using the only knowledge she had. The next words shocked the roan, however. "Had you not been there I cannot say I would have made it until Reizend appeared. However, it was that experience that also had the Earth God recognize things. In a dream, he pointed to you, and it seems he - as well as I - would love for you to become the Earth Medic. Would you be willing to take on that task? Perhaps build a garden, ensure that herbs are known, and shelter those who are in need of aid within our borders?" She, was being made the Earth Medic?! Keiran yowled in approval and pride of his bonded. So long she had worked to be noticed. Now at long last she was being recognized for that hard work.

"I would be honored to Czarina. I shall get started on the herb garden within the next few days." Her emerald eyes locked upon the golden ones of the leader. She had given Kiara a purpose. A reason to work. It seemed however she was not the only one being brough up within the ranks. The winged stallion as well, was being brought up into the higher position of a slueth. Kiara smiled at him, as the mares waited for his response.

As soon as the stallion spoke, her attention along with Keiran's returned to the lead. After all, there was surely more information to come now that she was a leader among the mending ranks. She would have responsiblities to uphold. Keiran could not contain his joy, the emotions spilling back and forth between the bonded pair. Kiara would need to go for a run after this, if she was to hope to get started working here soon.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

@[Seele]
@[Hawkeye]

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
!! Mercy in Darkness - by Seele - 03-31-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: !! Mercy in Darkness - by Kiara - 04-01-2014, 01:37 AM
RE: !! Mercy in Darkness - by Hawkeye - 04-02-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: !! Mercy in Darkness - by Seele - 04-13-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: !! Mercy in Darkness - by Kiara - 04-15-2014, 01:42 AM