the Rift

Everything Burns [d'Art&Kou?/open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

---

d'Artagnan felt his power shift and increase as it healed away the more troublesome burns from the poor brute's marred skin, grunting in satisfaction as the heat slowly drained away from them. His magic ebbed as he neared completion of his task, allowing him to focus on Cineviam's words and free his thoughts. The sooty steed spoke of the Sun God and the Doctor snorted in anger, have the Earth and Moon not put him in his place yet?! d'Artagnan had been hoping that the wrath had come to an end now but it seemed the arrogant bastard was still hanging about. "I didn't think it would be like you to harm yourself foolishly..."

The burns were turning into smooth scars and d'Artagnan grimaced in weariness, stumbling back and focusing hard to hold his balance. He was happy to save the lives of those worthy but... It wasn't invigorating that was for sure. Puffing through lead coloured nostrils, d'Artagnan let a husky laugh escape his maw at Cineviam's last comment. "Marvelous maybe, but boy! I wish I could cure my own exhaustion!" He let the laugh turn into a groan and turned slightly towards the woods.

"I'm sorry Cineviam, but you'll have those burn scars a while... Your body should be able to recover by itself now however." The Doctor smiled a wan smile and looked back to where he had first come from. He was going to go out and explore other lands today but now... All d'Artagnan could think about was going back to sleep. It wouldn't take too long to regain the strength he had just used up, but sleeping would help the cause greatly. The Doctor was happy though, all in all he had now healed two of his herd mates. That was two enemies he could poison without himself being killed. d'Artagnan remembered the pact he'd made with the Earth God, although seemingly gentle the merlot steed knew by now that picking a fight with a God was not the wisest thing to do.

Wearily sighing, d'Artagnan moved off towards the woods.

"So long Cineviam, if those burns start bothering you again do come find me" and with that, the Doctor disappeared into the forest.

[sorry for having him wonder off, but I need to cut back on the number of threads he's in atm D:]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Everything Burns [d'Art&Kou?/open] - by Cineviam - 08-18-2012, 10:47 PM
RE: Everything Burns [d'Art&Kou?/open] - by Cineviam - 08-29-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Everything Burns [d'Art&Kou?/open] - by d'Artagnan - 09-07-2012, 03:48 PM