the Rift

[OPEN] There Is Something In The Air And It's Not Birds

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Birdsong. Everywhere.

Not a single second goes by without a fucking bird calling out. This should be the time to be happy, as love and sexual frustration hangs in the air, but those flying monkeys keeps ruining it!

With ears flat to the skull - I stand - refusing to listen to their fucking lovemaking and whatnot. At least there are few thistles here now, as I did not have a pleasant meeting with them the last time. I can be happy for that. So I stand there, trying to force a smile on my face while the world frantically tries to make more of itself. How stupid. Who want's more birds or lizards or even maggots running and flying around? Stupid world. I should burn it down.

Or eat it. That would work too.

The corners of my mouth strech as I am finally able to smile at the thought of me eating everything with a pulse. Imagine how fat I would be, wobbling around like a ball of fluff and hair. Wait. How will I get around? What if my belly is so big that my legs don't work. Damn. I didn't think of that.

No, I will not eat everything, even though the thought amuses me in a weird way.

So what should I do? Should I stand here, gritting my teeth while the others are happily trying to make babies, or should I actually go and do something productive? Maybe I should.. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" My dark voice scatter across the meadow in a desperate attempt to calm everything down. It does not work, so when a bird takes to it's wings a few feet away, I dash after it. "Why don't you all just shut up and let people think? Do you think you are better than me? Huh? You think so? Come here you little piece of shit! I'll show you how to make some real noise!"

So, in hindsight, it may not have been the smartest thing I could do. I mean, it is not like me to run around after a bird while I yell insults at it. But what can I say - there is something in the air.

OOC: Open to anyone! :D

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
There Is Something In The Air And It's Not Birds - by Windwalker - 04-01-2014, 03:10 PM