the Rift

[OPEN] There Is Something In The Air And It's Not Birds

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

How much power can a few words hold? I never thought about it before, as I let the mares speak and be done with the jokes. And then it comes - her own kind. As the words leave her lips, I change my focus and forget all about the horned one. I oddly enough feel mad at her words, as if I am not a pegasi anymore. And that's wrong. The blood will forever flow in my veins, no matter if I have wings or not. Everything else that is spoken, I forget momentarily.

"Really? So if I am to eat that bird, does that make me a cannibal?" I wait for a smart-ass reply and cock my head to hear it better. Has it really healed that much? I resist the urge to take a look at my side to see if I fall between two categories - am I a wingless pegasi or a feathered equine?

I watch the now, both of them, and I wonder if they would like me more if I still had my wings. Dammit! Why do mares always get under my skin and fuck with my head? If I wanted that, I could just trail after Africa all the time and get my heart broken every hour. No, I stand there with two options - horn or wings.

The choice is easy.

"You both should leave." I say as I let each of them take up the focus of my eyes. I speak my next words from my heart, as the pain from breaking one soul still lingers. "I am not saying this because I like to be the creepy, crazy, bird-killing guy, but because I do not wish to hurt any of you."

I bet they both have a loving family and friends and a lover and all that shit, so I don't want to mess things up, even if they are strangers. They should have noticed by now, how my body is tense, the breathing deeper and the mirror to my soul is closed.

@[Sheba]
OOC - So.. Windy is back in black. If you know what I mean :p

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
RE: There Is Something In The Air And It's Not Birds - by Windwalker - 04-03-2014, 04:14 AM