the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

He agreed to become our storyteller, my smile expanded with approval. “Tis good.” Earth hadn’t been faulty in his choice, but then again—he never was. Didn’t that explain why I found myself in the company of crazies and the graveyard remains of Foothills? He’d seen something in me, waited patiently for me to mature and unfurl under the watch of his brother. Speaking of, “A note of a knowledge to aid toward your growth. There are four gods in Helovia, Earth, Sun, Moon, and Time.” I hadn’t ever come face to face with three of the other lords, (at least to my understanding). Rumor held tidbits of fact that Sun was as cruel as he was helpful and brave, and Moon choose a path riddled with lies, but she was a protective mother to those that found comfort beneath the arch of her wings. As for Time, I’d heard little to nothing about him.

“Sun is patron god over Dragon’s Throat, a desert far south of here.” Just thinking of home made my throat clinch tightly, “Moon oversees World’s Edge and Time is lord in Aurora Basin.” This basic information was something that even a small child could recite on command. Each god to their prospective land, “and as ye already knows, Earth is our caretaker.” Just as the Sun was warlike, Earth was a gentle soul—preferring life and peace over death and destruction. The history of Helovia and the gods was interesting, and it would be an easier subject for Wilibald to grasp for his first few assignments. More accessible than trying to unravel and record the mysteries in Helovia.
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-01-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-07-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-14-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-03-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-15-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-26-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-02-2014, 10:04 AM