the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Wilibald was the first to come forward from the overhanging greenery. I smiled just a little as he approached, crown bobbed thrice with controlled nods in a form of salute and greeting. This dwarfish brother of mine didn't fail to met my grin with a beam of his own and a bright welcome, “Long days and pleasant nights to ye.” I replied. Honeyed eyes gleaming in brotherly affection for this kindred fellow, a strong connection had already begun its tether, and the lord of Earth had selected very well his future charge of magic.

The sandy colored lad offered a comment, to which I grinned evermore and said in agreement, “Yar, quite.” We had a rather interesting family indeed, one that was growing easier to love with the passing of time and a recent flock in new members. The grey dappled mare with soothing dark eyes came from the timbers next, her smile was as gentle as the snows lingering on the caps of mountains. The same lass I’d seen in my dream, “Indeed…” I soothed, offering her a quiet nod.

Clearing my throat I regarded the two for a moment, allowing the air to relax between us before beginning to speak, “The lord of Earth has come to me in a vision, he has chosen ye among our kin to inherit power and become leaders among your ranks. Wilibald.” Though my tone isn’t unprofessional, it also doesn’t lack warmth and compassion for them, “Earth has chosen ye to become our Storyteller, the seer who can look upon visions of the future and stand as a keeper of our history.” Silence lapses for a moment, allowing him to sink in what he would or reject what he wouldn’t, “Cashmere,” my smile grows from its easy state to one of beaming purpose, “Ye has been chosen to stand as the second Mason for your herd, a crafter in matters of Earth.”

“What say ye two?”

Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-01-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-07-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-14-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-03-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-15-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-26-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-02-2014, 10:04 AM