the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I am quiet, listening to the calling of the King. Midas has words for us, and they seem to be very important. As I listen, I realize they are. He greets both of us, myself and this Wilibald, the little chestnut pony. What Midas has for us is both important and simple. For Wilibald, he has chosen the role of Storyteller, whatever that is. I cock my head, curious, and a smile is on my face. Simple, but happy enough. I am curious what this title is. Now he turns to me. Am I to be a storyteller as well?

'Ye has been chosen to stand as the second Mason for your herd, a crafter in matters of Earth.' He has a funny accent, which amuses me. But it is his way and I do not poke fun. I am sure I sound funny to him as well. I am startled that I have been granted such an honor. A Mason.. a crafter! Joy spreads through me and warms me, and the Voice is nowhere to be found. I can create for my new home! I can help, build, do whatever my new family asks of me. It will be a beautiful adventure and I lift my front hooves from the ground, a little leap of joy. I bow my head to him, glass horn pointed toward the ground. Wilibald has spoken his happiness, or confusion rather, and it is now my turn to speak.

"King Midas I am honored. It is my greatest desire to create. Who may I ask is the second Mason I shall be joining?"

OOC: sorry it's so short :/

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-01-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-07-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 04-12-2014, 02:24 AM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-14-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-03-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-15-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-26-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-02-2014, 10:04 AM