the Rift

[OPEN] cheers to new beginnings

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
From the Threshold to the World's Edge I was followed by this rather handsome stallion. Today, no titillating fantasies traipse through my brain, though. Remember, that's how I got pregnant. The conspicuous and slightly virile stallion with the cerise lips had inveigled me with only his eyes. My cheeks are florid just remembering the queer night. Not only had the scarlet lipped teenager service me, but also a stallion who seemed to be a sort of ruffian. I am not the proudest of this situation, but I can't help what happened. The entire situation must be perplexing to hear, now fantasize you are in it.

That is how I am feeling.

My entire skeleton grows with a child-like giddy as the remains of the glass wall come into view. "There use to be a wall here, but when sickness took over these lands, all of Helovian was forced into a cave system. When we emerged from the cave, this wall was in shreds." I speak only the truth and hope to ease any worry that may hang in his stomach. Hopefully, this titan can feel at ease here in these lands. He may find true happiness and joy bundled in these lands, like I have found.

I halt when we are on the outside of the World's Edge, the border. The glass remains spread as far as I can see both ways. Ahead of us, is the woodland known as the World's Edge. I scan the area, checking to see if there are any high ranked members of the World's Edge; anyone that can accept Draeseong. Turning to look at the stallion, I see that he seems happy to be going somewhere, doing something... or at least that is how I envision his thoughts. He should be able to clearly see what glass shards I was referring to earlier. "It is said that whatever the World's Edge's winds touch, is part of the land. Unfortunately, we do not rely on the silver mists, but on this damaged wall now." After I say these words, I realize that I hate this damned wall and hope no one gets the idea to rebuild it. I'd personally miss the freedom of a wall-less territory.

I look straight ahead now, tearing my eyes away from this stallion (that will hopefully become a new member). "Well, let's move." A subtle command, maybe, or perhaps a strongly recommended option. I walk forward, leaving the glass shreds behind me. I am cautious as to not step on a fragment of the clear solid, as a slice on my delicate frog would not be nice.

A soft hiss escapes Shilva's lips and the end of my porcelain maw curves upward into a slight smile. This little snake is sweet and cute, but I think I'll set her free when she is of a mature age.

Where, or where, are the higher ranked horses? "Someone of a higher rank must accept you. I'm sure we will bump into one soon!" My tone is optimistic, and my speed slows, allowing Draeseong (at least I think that's what he said his name is?) to come and walk next to me, if he pleases. I wouldn't mind a conversation right now.

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; @[Draeseong] post here! @[Abishia] & @[Brisa]. If you decided to follow Aurelia, feel free to post here. You can say that you were a little behind, admiring the landscape or something and just caught up. :3 @[Kaj] will come and accept you into the Edge! :D
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
cheers to new beginnings - by Aurelia - 04-01-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Brisa - 04-01-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Draeseong - 04-02-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Aurelia - 04-02-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Aurelia - 04-03-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Kaj - 04-03-2014, 01:36 AM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Draeseong - 04-03-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Brisa - 04-03-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Kaj - 04-05-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Draeseong - 04-05-2014, 10:52 PM