Unregistered
:: :: ::

--✖ status

Time: Mid-morning

Mood: Relieved

Condition: Healthy

Characters: Draeseong, @[Brisa], @[Aurelia]

--✖ you're gonna miss me

Draeseong followed the ivory dappled mare, taking in every subtle change in their surroundings as they neared the area known as the World's Edge. The stallion took note of glass shards Aurelia had pointed out. He imagined what it must've been like during the time of the caves. He thought the herds must've felt scared, worried, and hopeful that things would be alright- then crushed when they found the destruction.
A sense of happiness filled his heart that the inhabitants of this land had thrived on, which gave him hope for a new life- a better life- in these lands.

When they approached the Edge's border, the amount of broken shards had grown significantly. He was careful to step around the pieces, his hooves dancing in a rhythmic pattern as he dodged the wreckage.
Aurelia mentioned a higher ranking horse was needed to formally accept him into the herd. He was quite anxious to meet them- to meet anyone actually. He was just so thankful to be doing something for once, that didn't include running from danger or annoyances.

Draeseong took note of the mare's decrease in speed and quickened his trot to make him level with her. He gave an elegant toss of his mane and shifted his aquamarine gaze towards her, the aura patterns in his eyes turning into a fox prancing through a meadow.

"My dear, I couldn't help but notice you seem slightly troubled. Perhaps I misread your expression? Or would you like to talk about it? I understand if you wish not to, of course."

A soft smile grazed across his face, eyes warm with the feeling of fellowship. It was nice to have actual company. It had been so long, he had forgotten what it was like.

His mind flashed back to the chestnut tobiano mare from before.
Abishia, was it?
He wondered if she'd join them soon, but his thoughts were distracted when the sound of light hooves echoed behind the stallion.

His ears pricked back and he subtly glanced over his back.
It was the dapple grey mare from before. She had caught up to the pair.
His smile perked up at once corner as he flicked his tail, long locks waving gracefully in the air, silver strands catching the rising sun's light through the filter of trees. His signal let her know that he acknowledged her presence and wished to continue their conversation at another time when there were less mares, for her comfort of course. She did have this rather quirky charm that he was drawn to, along with captivating beauty. He almost didn't want to look away. However, he decided running into trees would not be the best first impression to his new companions. He gave a very quiet, almost inaudible nicker before refocusing his gaze on the path in front of him, if you could call it a path.

when I'm gone ✖--

Layout and coding © Lawlius.
HORSE BY LARISSAALLEN ~ HOOVES BY SLIME-STOCK ~ FEATHERS BY HYPERACTIVE-ACTIVATE
WINGS BY ELEVIT-STOCK ~ BACKGROUND BY FINSTERNIS-STOCK ~ EVERYTHING ELSE AMOURANTH

Messages In This Thread
cheers to new beginnings - by Aurelia - 04-01-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Brisa - 04-01-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Draeseong - 04-02-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Aurelia - 04-02-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Aurelia - 04-03-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Kaj - 04-03-2014, 01:36 AM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Draeseong - 04-03-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Brisa - 04-03-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Kaj - 04-05-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Draeseong - 04-05-2014, 10:52 PM