the Rift

[OPEN] cheers to new beginnings

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit
KAJ

"You needn't worry, Aurelia, I am already here." The vocals are distinctly amused, smile similarly so as the pale golden King steps from the mists. Their voices had been loud, clamorous in their excitement and numbers, but the timely arrival was in part due to Kaj's patrolling of the shattered wall they stood before. Aurelia and Brisa he acknowledged with a kindly smile and a tilt of his crown as he stepped closer, revealing himself from the lingering mists of the deeper parts of the forest. Massive wings shook the droplets of moisture from his plumage, shifting to lay in a militaristic fashion against his pale sides, tight and drawn high and proud. Perhaps not as comfortable as a loosely lain pair, but he was an old-fashioned type, and would not appear lacking to those who sought homage in his lands. Eyes swept over the two of his flock he knew, extending a pale gold-white muzzle to the closest- Aurelia- for a warm greeting of her choosing. "I am glad to see you both home safely. And with a new family member, perhaps?" His eyes cut to Draeseong, sharp and intelligent in their pale blue depths, sweeping over him as Kaj withdrew slowly from Aurelia.

Moving closer to the only other stallion, the King smiled and gave a half-bow of his body, crown tilting in acknowledgement of the other brute before him. "And so you have arrived safely, my friend. My name is Kaj, though I am known as the Storm Bringer. I rule over these lands with Queen Kahlua. The World's Edge is happy to welcome you. May I know your name, brother?" His voice is deep like thunder, but his eyes are warm and unassuming, masking any thoughts he may have. Better to be underestimated, of course. Not that he fears any violence from the male who spoke in such worried tones to young Aurelia, but it is habit brought over from years of life not nearly as vibrant as those he has experienced in Helovia.

Lifting tall from his previous stance he turns and shepherds them beyond the wall, chortling softly. "Come, let us speak beyond the wall. I am sure Brisa and Aurelia trust you enough to do so? And home beckons, my sisters." He walks a short ways, glancing over his shoulders with a come-hither smile. Though inwardly he is amused by his own gratitude to see another soul just as large and obtrusive in height and mass as he is, for the two of them dwarf their female acquaintances quite obviously. So long as the other stag meant no harm, however, Kaj would be the proper chivalrous host he always was. The mares seemed to enjoy his company, after all, so Kaj would trust their judgment and allow the other stallion entrance into his home while they spoke of more important matters.

@[Brisa] and @[Draeseong]

LeadeR
world's edge
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
cheers to new beginnings - by Aurelia - 04-01-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Brisa - 04-01-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Draeseong - 04-02-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Aurelia - 04-02-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Aurelia - 04-03-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Kaj - 04-03-2014, 01:36 AM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Draeseong - 04-03-2014, 01:30 PM