the Rift

[OPEN] night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit
KAJ
At first she fumbles with his name, his title, but his smile encourages her along the path he has asked of her all the same. In moments she is correcting herself, and smile deepens in appreciation and satisfaction with her newly spoken words. Saphiron would learn in time that the dynamic Kaj held over his people was not entirely normal. He ruled them, but they were his brethren and equal to him in many ways. Though she seemed to be understanding, even if the humble tilt of her head and the flustered, florid appearance of her features suggested she was not so used to compliments. Kaj gave them so naturally, he almost felt guilty, but her embarrassment was of a pleasant sort and so he cleared his throat softly to perhaps garner her attention. "Do not be so embarrassed, sister. You have much to compliment. Though you are very welcome," he rumbled pleasantly.

Each word she speaks in praise of his homeland feels like a personal compliment to the King, as well. Her desire to thank the Goddess for granting them such beauty swells his heart, for he owes his Lady much in life for all he has been given. All she, in fact, has given him. "I am sure she would be very pleased, Saphiron," and his approval is weighted in his voice, tingeing every lyric with appreciation that yet another soul understands the love that can consume you so quickly in regards to a herdland. He'd been Edge the moment he'd stepped to the borders with Ink and Tor at his side. There'd been no moment of hesitation. The land had consumed him in moments, made him a part of the mists forever.

Neck bows and crown drops and Kaj smiles between the two at his sides. Her adorable puppylike excitement makes him laugh jovially, in love with the exuberance she shows. Note as ever is kind and selfless as he jumps to offer his services, and Kaj smiles warmly and appreciatively at him. "If you would do me such a service, Note, I would be more than appreciative. Surely there are others along this wall who clamor for me," he chuckles, though there is love and warmth that belies the fact that he loves the busy nature of being King. It connects him to his people, and he'd never part from it. Pale blues move to settle back on Saphiron. "I place you in Note's more than capable hooves. If you ever wish, seek me out, I would love to meet with you again." Even his eyes crinkle and smile as he says this, turning to Note as he sweeps by in precise, elegant movements. It is time for him to move on in his patrols and find who else needs his help. They're hiding somewhere, he knows it. "You are a fine Protector, Note. I am proud to call you brother." Words are softened, meant only for the dusty bay's ears, but Kaj's eyes are intensely sincere as they try to catch Note's. With a parting smile to the both of them, he takes a few lunging steps and thrusts himself into the air, tilting a wing in goodbye before disappearing into the pale sunlit sky above.

@[Note] and @[Saphiron]

LeadeR
world's edge
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders - by Saphiron - 04-01-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders - by Saphiron - 04-03-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders - by Saphiron - 04-05-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders - by Kaj - 04-10-2014, 12:48 AM