the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Love && Loss

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
It is bittersweet memories which have been fogging my vision as of late. Each call of a predatory bird reminds me of my hawk and the sickening pull only tugs a little tighter. The desire to pretend as if nothing had happened had long since passed - eradicated with the meeting with the Earth God himself. But, what had replaced it seemed to be far worse. A bubbling anger was starting to erupt from deep within me. I know that if I don't get out of the Falls that I will end up breaking my limbs kicking at the trees as if they were some form of a punching bag. After all, there already seemed to be a few with indents in the shape of small hooves lurking around the Falls.

My gallop didn't come to a halt until I had reached the center of the fog that was obstructing my view. i already had bad depth perception with these colours in the mix, so the haze that covered my vision only succeeded in making me even more uncomfortable. Squeezing my eyes shut I can feel the continuation of the land, and so I carefully pick my way into it before allowing my bodice to slide to the middle of this huge field. As I allowed my orbs to be assaulted by colours i could see another bird flying through the sky. Pain radiates off of my features as I stumble back a few steps. Predatory - not a hawk though.

More anger. How could he leave ME!? I want to scream. My tail flicking quickly across the ground as I lower my maw and let out a snort. Massive vibrations shake across the ground near me - doing as much as to shift the ground I am standing on and cut jagged lines inside of it. How could he force me to fend for myself when we were all we had?! It is so difficult when I can clearly see his frame circuling above me in my dreams. The way that he had called out to me, swooped down to annoy me - yet always there when I needed some kind of protection. You see, he had been the only one to truly understand me and he was gone.

I wanted to cry. I wanted to punch something, anything. And, most of all, I wanted to be able to explain this all to Alleo without him guessing all the time.

There seems to be a silence that falls across this field, and all I can bring myself to do is press my nose against my glowing marking and plead that I'll be united with someone who can completely understand me - and take me no matter how broken I become.

But no. I have to be strong. And I will. Once I've finally finished my grieving.

@[Alleo] && @[Aurelia]
Rasta & Alleo
you're my end and my beginning, even when i lose i'm winning
'cause i give you all of me - and you give me all of you

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Love && Loss - by Rasta - 04-01-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Aurelia - 04-01-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Alleo - 04-07-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Rasta - 04-13-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Aurelia - 04-18-2014, 11:36 PM