the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Love && Loss

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
The anger that fills me is immense. How dare my hawk leave me? How dare I be left to fend for myself? It is sickening and I'm so angry that I can't change it. In fact, I'm so angry that I am blinded to the fact that a mare is coming up to me, halting a good horse length away before her voice comes out. A smile and slight concern flits from her voice as she asks if I am okay and offers her name.

There is a deep anger in my eyes, still angry at myself for not keeping my own hawk safe, but I manage to attempt to mask it and nod my head in response to her question. I'm fine. I caused the shake after all. But it wasn't like she could know that. She says she remembers me from the Throat, and while that was completely possible I do not recall her. There is a gentle shrug of my shoulders, Perhaps.

It is Alleo that comes up to me next, calling out my name before he appears at my side, brushing his maw against my shoulder. He asks what is wrong and all I can do is shake my head and then look to the sky - as if making the ground rumble would cause my hawk to appear again. The anger was still there, tensing some of my muscles, making my movements not as smooth as before. So, I pressed up against him, not keeping a lot of weight on him, but making sure that our sides were touching. A gentle snort escapes my maw as I await the question of why I'm not speaking. It was something I had grown used to over this period of time. It was something I couldn't wait to explain fully to Alleo. Alas, it seemed I might have to play charades again today with a new mare in the mix - and hopefully he could gather the conversation I was meaning to get across quickly. I didn't have the energy with all this anger at myself to try multiple times for the same message.

--OOC
It's fine! Her vibrations only go out about 3m, but they can be as strong as you described. ;3
Rasta & Alleo
you're my end and my beginning, even when i lose i'm winning
'cause i give you all of me - and you give me all of you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Love && Loss - by Rasta - 04-01-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Aurelia - 04-01-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Alleo - 04-07-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Rasta - 04-13-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Aurelia - 04-18-2014, 11:36 PM