the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Love && Loss

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

I stand there, asking this mare if she's okay... not knowing she caused the rumble and all she does is nod? Literally, I talk about remembering her and asking if she's okay and all I get is a fucking nod? Wow, Helovian Horses are truly strange and foreign, and I'll never understand them or their craziness. I'll never understand myself either, though. How could I let two random stallions mount me and get me pregnant? Maybe that's why I am as fat as ever. No, I haven't been eating a lot more than usual. No, I haven't stopped working out. I'm pregnant. Yes, I except the fact I'm pregnant, now. Openly and willingly, I accept it. Literally two seconds ago, I was daydreaming about my foal.

Day-dreaming.

Now, this mare has triggered my 'Angry Fat Pregnant Mare' mode. She's in for quite a treat from my un-held tongue. Of, she is until a stallion shows up. He is stronger than me, (obviously, because I'm just fat right now), he's certainly taller than me and this white mare, but he seems drawn to her like a magnet. Of course, the pretty mare gets that stallions, and I get drunks and whatever Voodoo is. "Rasta?" His voice resonates in my ears and I cock my head to the side, my white forelock slipping off the bridge of my nose. "Rasta..." He repeats her name, and I'm confused. She's not answering him? Boy, she must be really un-talkative today, and I secretly wonder if their souls are entwined like Note and Sabel's minds were. Is he her companion, prisoner, bonded? Suddenly, I am extremely confused.

"What's wrong?" Yea, WHAT'S WRONG? I want to scream this phrase, but I don't, because it looks like there is a problem, but what is it!?! My confusion grows and I stand there, dumbfounded. A look of confusion crosses my porcelain face. Suddenly, his attention is directed to me. Has he forgotten about the dead-silent mare? WHAT IS HAPPENING? This situation is so confusing to me, I may just have to leave.

"Hello, I am Alleo." He states his name to me, and a greeting. I straighten my cranium and stretch my muzzle out to greet him. "I'm Aurelia, a World's Edge Philosopher." I say my name and rank. My name just because that's a normal thing to do and my rank in case he is part of the World's Edge. If he is, then I have just met a herd member. If he isn't... I've just met a possible friend. "What brings you two to these fields?" My question is directed to the both of them. Maybe I can get answers now. I desperately want answers.

I NEED THE ANSWERS.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
!! Love && Loss - by Rasta - 04-01-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Aurelia - 04-01-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Alleo - 04-07-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Rasta - 04-13-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Aurelia - 04-18-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Alleo - 04-27-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Rasta - 05-25-2014, 12:27 AM