the Rift

[OPEN] In the days of yester year

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

After the less than ordinary encounter with Note and the other pegasus mare in the threshold getting back home felt rather comforting. Would he ever understand the workings of the female mind? Doubtfully, there was just no possible way to keep up with the second by second changes that seemed to happen at super speed. Anyone who could must be an absolute master of the universe or something equally amazing. His trip hadn't been completely a waste of time considering the company he was keeping. The painted mare he had met with many times before had decided to come along with him to see his homeland. It was likely a much more pleasant journey than if it had been with the other mare, plus Kiara seemed to have taken a fascination to their friend.

Throughout the entire journey home she kept poking her head out almost as to check where Abishia had gone to before ducking her head back down hiding from the worst of the wind. To him she seemed happy to meet new people and to just explore the land. As the weather began to clear up and the snow slowly disappeared the closer to home they got, Kiara started to become more rambunctious eventually wanting to be let down so she could walk. As soon as her feet touched the ground she amused herself chasing random creatures around as they scurried out of their path, though she never went far from him. Casting a gaze over to Abishia he smiled motioning up ahead to the boundaries of the Hidden Falls. "Well here we are, I'm sure that there will not be any problems with the rest of the herd accepting you. I will run it by Midas or Seele when I find them. Oh and the furball up there is Kiara, she wasn't too happy I forgot to introduce her earlier." He commented chuckling softly.

Gazing around he scanned the area looking for any sign of either leader, finding none. They would come eventually with the scent of a newcomer, hopefully they didn't mind him bringing Abishia home. Calling out he sent out an inquiry asking for either to respond so that they could receive an answer so not to offend anyone. "Well what do you think?" He questioned looking over to the paint mare beside him.

••MUSE: Good •• TAGS: @[Abishia], @[Midas], @[Seele] •• NOTES: Joining thread ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
In the days of yester year - by Ciceron - 04-01-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Abishia - 04-02-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Midas - 04-02-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Parelia - 04-02-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Ciceron - 04-02-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Abishia - 04-04-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Midas - 04-07-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Parelia - 04-15-2014, 12:46 AM