the Rift

[OPEN] In the days of yester year

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Their small journey was peaceful, good vibes flashed between the frame of the larger, horned stallion, and that of the smaller, lean and lanky girl. Every time the little creatures poked it's head out from it's shelter of Ciceron's curly grey locks, Abishia had to suppress a giggle. Wonder itched at her chest. She had heard of others with companions, but had yet to meet one. She didn't know much about them, her knowledge slim, and the facts she had remaining were even doubtful.

She smiled lightly when Ciceron started to slow, and began to talk, thankful for the break in the silence. "Well here we are, I'm sure that there will not be any problems with the rest of the herd accepting you. I will run it by Midas or Seele when I find them. Oh and the furball up there is Kiara, she wasn't too happy I forgot to introduce her earlier."
Midas? Oh dear god... Here we go. She remembered the day clearly, when she had tried ruthlessly to save the naïve Kahlua
from the large brute that was so quick to throw insults at her. Her gaze lowered, darkening at the thought of the day she first
came to the realization that to most, she was of a lesser species. Pushing away the memory, she smiled up at Ciceron, nodding her
dome, happy to hear that in all the herd was accepting to others. She peered down at her hooves, a content smirk caked on her kissers.
Maybe I will finally have a home. But that doesn't mean I will stop wondering. No boundaries can contain me...
She looked ahead, the darkness that lingered presently has diminished into a hopeful gleam. She then glanced to Ciceron,
who was on her left side. "I am very excited to see your homeland, Ciceron. But I must warn you, I have never been in a herd. And I love to wonder around and explore... Is that fine with your, uh-leaders? " She asked hopefully, her voice soft but loud enough to be heard over the wind.

Before her was a layout of rocks, crevices and falling waters. She couldn't help but cock her dome, her stringy locks flowing to the left side of her face. Here, she stood and overlooked the territory that she hoped would soon become her home. Abi was struck by the beauty of the place, so vast, with small patched of green here and there, and surely plenty of places for her to explore. She breathed in a long shaky breath and whispered, "It's so beautiful..."

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
In the days of yester year - by Ciceron - 04-01-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Abishia - 04-02-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Midas - 04-02-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Parelia - 04-02-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Ciceron - 04-02-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Abishia - 04-04-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Midas - 04-07-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Parelia - 04-15-2014, 12:46 AM