the Rift

[OPEN] In the days of yester year
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I was patrolling, as a good soldier should. Though it was an activity that both soothed and occupied my thoughts to the point of distraction. Far too often this job made me think of a distant home. But could anyone point an accusing hoof toward my downfall? Nay, not when hours of my life had been spend patrolling sandy borders. I’d seen them coming from a long ways off over the mountain peaks, there was no lapse in ignorance when a pair crossed the path into Hidden Falls. I few down behind the cover of timber, watching as they trekked the finally few steps before emerging from the bush with a genuine smile on my muzzle and feathers relaxed on either side of barrel, “Welcome home, Ciceron.”

The grey dapple back was a warrior in this family, and his name was familiar to me through closely tied duties we performed. Chin dipped low, touching the gem on my chest thrice in a militaristic salute. Honeyed gaze rose to address the unfamiliar lass that stood near, “and good day to ye.” Crown tucked once more, offering humble respect to the painted woman, “What brings ye into Hidden Falls?” Fina chirped, announcing her presence from somewhere high above us. The soft coo’s and shrill chirps were lost when those aqua eyes finally caught sight of the bounding forest cat that traveled with this Tiro. She hissed irritably, altering her flight pattern to land across my rear, while keeping one eye attached to the feline.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
In the days of yester year - by Ciceron - 04-01-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Abishia - 04-02-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Midas - 04-02-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Parelia - 04-02-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Ciceron - 04-02-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Abishia - 04-04-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Midas - 04-07-2014, 09:28 PM