the Rift

[OPEN] In the days of yester year

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!
Light hoof beats stroked the ground as the cremello paint slowly made her way around the falls, her temporary home. She really wanted this place to work out for her, but she just couldn't get used to the idea of living with the crazies. Sighing her thoughts traveled to Ciceron, the handsome silver dappled unicorn stallion was the apple of her eye, her first true love. A sudden voice in her head made her jump in surprise causing the molting falcon on her back to squawk. The voice had said, 'Safe to trust?' She halted and turned to her soulmate curiously, and thought back, 'Penna, was that you?! You can talk to me now?!' Excitement flared wildly in her chest as the voice spoke again, 'Yes. Was me.' Overcome with joy she reached back to nuzzle him lovingly. She had been able to feel his emotions and vaguely what he was thinking, but now they could talk! Penna clicked his beak cheerfully at his bonded's ray of joy. he run his beak through her cream and teal streaked forelock affectionately. 'I do think we can trust him. I've been alone with him and he never tried anything wrong.' She thought softly still smiling warmly. The falcon sat silently upon her back. Honey brown orbs gazed at him and realized how quickly he was growing. His lower half and wings now had their adult feathers, all that was left to change was his breast, and face.

Turning back to her path a sudden scent made her heart leap and twist with joy. 'Ciceron, and...' Parelia paused and scented the air again, 'A mare.' She almost snarled the last word jealous and suspicion roaring through her. She picked up the pace her wings pulled tight against her sides as she moved into a smooth canter her tail and head high. Penna was not happy about Ciceron being with another mare, since the stud had not gained his trust yet. She topped a small rise at the boundary of the territory, and spied three horses. She paused then let out a warm nicker her sides quivering as the air huffed from her lunges before plunging towards the trio. Her tail flying like a banner behind her as she approached she slowed.

She dipped her head warmly towards the black and gold leader her voice warm and respectful, "Greeting Sir Midas." After her formal greeting of her leader was done she cast a glance at the new mare, a young filly to be exact. She tried to hide the suspicion and jealousy in her eyes as she dipped her head briefly towards the painted mare. As she turned her gaze towards her love her heart melted, 'There is no way he could be doing anything wrong. He must have just offered this mare a home here.' She thought to Penna, but she could not really bring herself to believe that. Pushing the feeling aside she stepped forward pressing her muzzle against his drawing in his musky smell. Her eyes danced warmly gazing into his silver orbs before stepping to his side and turning her attention to the group she allowed her voice, when all was quite, "I am Parelia, a warrior of these lands, it is nice to meet you." She continued to gaze at the mare trying her hardest to hide her feelings. Penna stepped lightly around her back to take in the newcomer with sharp dark eyes.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’Penna
Words: 578
OOC: Hope you don't mind me popping in =D
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
In the days of yester year - by Ciceron - 04-01-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Abishia - 04-02-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Midas - 04-02-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Parelia - 04-02-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Ciceron - 04-02-2014, 08:58 PM