the Rift

[OPEN] In the days of yester year

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Looking around the grey couldn't think of a place he would rather be living. The serenity and the beautiful landscape was enough to soothe his soul provide him with a feeling of security. As the painted fae's words registered he turned his head to her slightly while still keeping an eye out for either Midas or Seele should they have heard his call. While her concerns were genuine he could also relate closely to the feeling of needing to wander. It had been a year or so now that he had been living here and still he had managed to fulfil his duties as warrior and to enjoy the freedom of being able to come and go as he pleased. " I would not worry about such things, being in a herd doesn't take experience it provides a family to lean on. I too enjoy exploring and seeing what is out there and that has not been a problem in the year I have been here. I just know that should there be a need to return my loyalty will always reside here to protect those who call this home." He commented brightly trying his best to put her worries to rest.

Soft footfalls caught his attention before the valiant Midas strode easily towards them. A friendly smile lit his face as he dipped his head in the same fashion to return the respectful gesture. Though he did not know too much about the stallion he felt that he was someone who could be trusted and counted on. " Greetings, thank you for coming. This here is Abishia, a friend of mine and she has requested the opportunity to join us here in Hidden Falls, if you agree that is." He replied happily lifting his silver eyes to the sky to try and catch sight of the brilliant phoenix accompanying Midas. Kiara must have heard the call as well for she came streaking back not wanting to miss anything that was happening. Her path brought Kiara to stand near him staring up at Fino with a look of playfulness and curiosity adorned across her face her tail twitching back and forth.

A familiar nicker made his attention snap immediately to the figure of his beautiful Parelia cantering towards them. Wickering softly in greeting his loving eyes turned to meet hers, he was glad that she had come to meet them. Hell he always loved when she was around.

••MUSE: Good •• TAGS: @[Abishia], @[Midas], @[Parelia] •• NOTES: Not at all :) ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
In the days of yester year - by Ciceron - 04-01-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Abishia - 04-02-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Midas - 04-02-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Parelia - 04-02-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Ciceron - 04-02-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Abishia - 04-04-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Midas - 04-07-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Parelia - 04-15-2014, 12:46 AM