the Rift

[OPEN] In the days of yester year
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Ciceron answered my question in the form of a respectful report, to which I eased into a careful smile and returned my warm but calculating gaze toward the lass he’d referred to as Abishia. The painted woman bowed her crown, greeting me with respect and polite note that won quick points in my book of judgment. She spoke of loyalty and I saw no reason to deny this young girl entrance into our family, “Ye is most welcome to live among us, Abishia.”

The white of teeth flashed through for a moment as my grin widened before disappearing as the sounds of hoof beats caught attention. Our meeting was added to by a pale blue mare who came in from the undergrowth; a falcon clung to her side. Fina hissed, snarling her attention from cat to bird. Flaming feathers puffed straight up and she fanned her tail in a show of annoyance—I stiffened and flicked one ear back.

“Manners.” I whispered into our bond; the clicking of creamy beak told me that she wasn’t feeling obligated to be polite today. Parelia introduced herself to the others. It was rather shocking to see the girl entering our mist, the last few times we’d met the strange woman had seemed more fragile and skittish. Head gave a quick nod and lips returned a gentle smile, a wordless acknowledgement.

Our new herd sister pried for information, “Your rank would depend on your talent. We have those who possessing knowledge of plants that can mend the broken and those that heal with magic. Our crafters wield earth, and their apprentice ranks aid in the creation of various projects.” Gaze slide toward the stern soldier at her side, the dark dappled warrior that had brought this fair lady into our home, “There are soldiers, those who fight to protect their family and defend our borders.” She seemed too soft spoken for a rank such as that dealt in blood, “Spies train to master stealth and gather important information from various herds.”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
In the days of yester year - by Ciceron - 04-01-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Abishia - 04-02-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Midas - 04-02-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Parelia - 04-02-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Ciceron - 04-02-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Abishia - 04-04-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Midas - 04-07-2014, 09:28 PM