the Rift

Blood, guts, and giggles[Regime]

Sorrow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

One day we may see a

A Woman King

Mama always told me that crows were little gods that fly around and watch over you. I can remember her sitting beneath the trees filled with them and speaking with them, asking for wisdom, and sometimes a little bit of help since I could be a handful sometimes(no idea why though, I mean I was a pretty great kid if you ask me). Even if Mama is gone now, I still think about her a lot. I like to imagine that the gods were nice and let her soar through the skies as one of her beloved crows. Whenever I see those dark birds I can see Mama, and I know that she is watching over me.

Well, since I’ve talked about Mama I should talk about Pa. He was a great warlord, well, until this unicorn warlock came and whooped his ass, but in my mind he’ll always be a great warlord. That’s who I’m looking for you see, Pa. Yeah, I’ve got a lot of different siblings I could run around and look for, but who wants snot nosed kids when you can have your dad? Oh well, enough about Pa, let’s focus on me now. Did that I stumbled into a new forest? I didn’t? Oh well, guess what! I STUMBLED INTO A NEW FOREST TODAY! It’s really very exciting. I love new places! I hope you love new places to because well, new places are fun.

I find myself trotting about this new place, scenting and looking about. Occasionally I see some other faces. I love meeting new people, well, not all new people. One of the people I see is a unicorn. It’s smaller than me(most things are smaller than me, but that’s okay, I like being big). Pa had taught me about what to do with these things, and well, it wasn’t exactly the prettiest of things. For a minute I watch the unicorn, and contemplate what precisely to do with it. Should I be nice and let it go or deal with it appropriately? Really it wouldn’t be any fun to simply bleed it out and watch the thing die, but at the same time I know it’s my duty. “Ooohh, ooohh which one, which one!?” I mutter to myself as I shift my weight between my front two legs nervously. I decide that in the end, I need to do my duty.

I don’t wish to describe the bloody details, but, well, let’s just say it didn’t take long for the little thing to be on the ground with a rather dented skull. Of course I didn’t come out unscathed, I had several lovely new scratches. As I licked the blood from my lips I heard a caw up above me, and as I looked at the crow a grin passed over my face.

”I made you proud didn’t I?” I whispered softly. That was enough for me. I had chosen duty over kindness, and the gods were well pleased. The unicorn would be food for my beloved birds, so I turned and began to walk deeper into the forest, excited for what things may lay in store for me.

Messages In This Thread
Blood, guts, and giggles[Regime] - by Sorrow - 04-02-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Blood, guts, and giggles[Regime] - by Adele - 04-03-2014, 03:49 AM
RE: Blood, guts, and giggles[Regime] - by Adele - 04-06-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Blood, guts, and giggles[Regime] - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Blood, guts, and giggles[Regime] - by Sorrow - 04-05-2014, 03:44 PM