the Rift

Blood, guts, and giggles[Regime]

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

To Adele's utmost pleasure, the very, very large mare before her recognized the name of her brother. She certainly had sparked an interest in the mare. “He happens to be my father, but I haven’t seen in him in some time. Does he live here? Is he close by?” Adele almost laughed, instead let a mischievous grin creep onto her lips. This was, indeed, Tyradon's daughter, making her the red and blue mare's niece. It was a strange thought, knowing her brother had a daughter and had done things to produce said offspring, but never told Adele that said offspring existed. Then again, Adele had never told Tyradon about Biru and didn't plan on doing so either. But this mare looked like a normal equine, so there was no reason for Tyradon to be ashamed of her or anything. Biru had had a horn. Such an embellishment was deadly when dealing with Tyradon. Therefor, Adele could never, ever tell her brother of his nephew.
"He resides nearby, yes," Adele stated, stepping towards her niece to get a better look. She definitely resembled Tyradon with a heavy bodice and of extreme height that Adele would never dream of reaching.
“My name is Sorrow, daughter of Tyradon and Crow. It is always, always, always, good to meet family.” Adele's smile broadened as she picked her head up a bit, Vera leaning slightly over her bonded's shoulders to at least see some of what was going on.
"I am Adele, daughter of Terrador the Earthmover and Aera the Shadowkissed, and this is my companion, Vera. My family is large, but I know so very few of the members. It is a true blessing to meet you as well," the red and blue mare stated. She opened her mouth to say more about Tyradon and the Regime (without actually disclosing any information about the Regime, she wasn't that dimwitted, for even with family she had to be cautious), but an unfamiliar fem stepped up to them. Adele's smile faltered as she took in the sight of the mare. She lacked a horn and wings, so Adele didn't take her into much consideration. The painted newcomer tipped her head, greeting them each.
Vera chirped at the stranger, her friendly nature at full force. Before Adele could get a word out, Sorrow was speaking, refusing the newcomer's offer. It made Adele proud to see her family at least trying to stick together. She found it a noble notion.
“If at all possible… Could you lead me to my father?” Her niece asked, Adele's smile returning as she glanced at Sorrow. Her gaze shifted to the painted mare, this time her smile remained.
"It was nice to make your acquaintance. I'm Adele, by the way," she stated, sounding friendly and purely cheery before turning back to her niece.
"Come," She said simply to Sorrow, turning around to go back the way she came, slipping through the trees and other brush. Adele wondered, briefly, if there was a reason Tyradon had never told her of Sorrow, if the mare was a detriment to their operations. She just had to hope that wasn't the case.

--

@[Sorrow]
& Adele's out, I can post a thread in the Rotunda when Sorrow's rank is changed!

text text text blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
Blood, guts, and giggles[Regime] - by Sorrow - 04-02-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Blood, guts, and giggles[Regime] - by Adele - 04-03-2014, 03:49 AM
RE: Blood, guts, and giggles[Regime] - by Adele - 04-06-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Blood, guts, and giggles[Regime] - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Blood, guts, and giggles[Regime] - by Sorrow - 04-05-2014, 03:44 PM