the Rift

[OPEN] Pulling Petals, One By One

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

D R A G O M I R
oceans arise, washing over me; cold company, dark shades of harmony.
chasing the lies that no one believes...
It was mostly finished, lying on grass in the middle of the clearing where he took his daily rests, the glass gleaming cheerfully in the slips of light that broke through the overhead trees and dappled the chocolate and ivory patterning of his coat with golden kisses. The final pieces, small amethysts that twinkle purple light along the patches of the harness not decorated in flowers, are already embedded in the glass along the side that faces the ground, and the others balance against the object as he puts his focus into sealing them into place.

It takes around an hour, sweat accumulating in the folds of his flesh as the cold bite of Frostfall beckons to break into the warmer months and tired from the mental excursion it has taken to place the amethysts in permanent holds. Over all, he estimates his time on the floral harness for Kahlua to have taken him around a day and a half of total work, and while he has been exhausted for nearly a week from gathering materials and the actual crafting, he finds that it was well worth the effort, even before he can see it on the girl it was made for.

It should fit her perfectly, bringing to mind the image of the dual toned leader that he has used to craft its size, having imagined it resting along her frame the entire time he’d composed the harness itself. Looking down at it, he knows there is only one thing left to do; face his fears, grow a pair, and bring it to her.

It takes longer to make the first steps out of his clearing than it should, all the while the young man arguing with himself in muttered, jumbled phrases that only voiced half of what was actually being said (the rest, you see, remained silent in his mind). After finally composing enough boldness to venture out to find Kahlua, he is still silently berating himself while attempting to compose words to explain why he had made it for her, plodding along towards her clearing with hopes of catching her hanging out in one of her usual locations, the gleaming harness nestled along the muscular curves of his shoulders.

@[Kahlua]
[OOC: I know you are on absent but hopefully this will help cheer you up!]
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Pulling Petals, One By One - by Dragomir - 04-02-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Pulling Petals, One By One - by Kahlua - 04-03-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Pulling Petals, One By One - by Dragomir - 04-04-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Pulling Petals, One By One - by Kahlua - 04-20-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Pulling Petals, One By One - by Dragomir - 04-22-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Pulling Petals, One By One - by Kahlua - 05-17-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Pulling Petals, One By One - by Dragomir - 05-29-2014, 11:32 AM