Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

“Oh thank goodness! I've been looking for you everywhere!”

Ktulu's eyes locked on the painted mare that came to stand on the other side of the battered wall, claiming that she had been looking for her. The Constrictor remembered her from a run in in the Grove shortly after her warriors had aided the Basin in an invasion. What she remembered most was the mare's desire for peace and her lack of understanding that peace was impossible without war to eliminate those that opposed it. Even then Ktulu was unsure that peace would ever be possible.

"I am well." She answered Kahlua's question, though somewhat warily. The mare's persistent happiness was unusual and quite unnerving to Ktulu who was more accustomed to associating with warriors. Eytan, on the other hand, found the painted mare's personality charming and grinned toothily at her. "And yourself?" She asked moments later, but she really wasn't all that concerned with Kahlua's answer.

"I'm actually looking for the leader." Her tail flicked as she gazed unknowingly at the queen of the Edge. In her experience Kahlua's demeanor didn't scream that she was a leader. A contented follower, perhaps. The Constrictor's own personal experience with being a leader left her wary of others and always searching for an ulterior motive. Part of her actually hoped that Kahlua wasn't carrying the burden of leadership because it would change her. It was difficult to be happy when faced with the constant burden of trespassers, invasions and the like.

"."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-02-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 04-02-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-08-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Aaron - 04-10-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 04-13-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-23-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Lakota - 04-23-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Aaron - 04-25-2014, 09:52 PM