Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

"You're speaking to one right now."

Crimson orbs shifted to the stallion that had arrived and spoken before Kahlua could introduce herself as the Edge's Queen. She remained quiet until Aaron spoke her name and so she nodded her head. "Quite a few seasons, Aaron." She finally spoke, her gaze falling to the hound that had arrived with him. "I see you got a companion. Congratulations." To say she felt a bit of a strain between herself and someone who, at one point, she might have considered a childhood friend, was a bit of an understatement. They had all gone their separate ways when they had gotten old enough, some had made mistakes and were seeking to rectify them, while others seemed to have found their calling early on.

She had little left to say to the stallion and so she looked at Kahlua again, head tilted slightly as she observed the other mare for a moment. She seemed ... too pure. Untainted. How long would it last in a position as a leader? How long until the pressure of keeping a growing herd safe from the threats of the gods, other herds, and the dark, evil, vile magic that had been plaguing the land became too much and she cracked? Would she be a strong enough leader to follow? "She's good." Eytan insisted, drawing his bonded's attention to him. He looked up at her and nodded his large furry head. He had a way of picking out the good horses from the bad ones while she had a knack for picking out the bad ones, so she trusted his intuition.

"I'm looking for a home." She answered Kahlua's question quite simply. "One safe enough for myself and my mate." "That's the first time you said it out loud to anyone else." Eytan pointed out, snickering. Ktulu shot the bear a look that made him sober up and she turned her muscled body in the direction that she had come from, tail flicking and scattering fireflies around her legs as she did so. "Lakota!" She called for her poisoner, waited until she saw her making her way through the trees and turned back to the two equines and the she-wolf that had greeted her.

"I would like to serve as a warrior in your ranks." She continued on. "Lakota will also be of service." The blue roan had such an extensive knowledge of healing and poisons that she was bound to find her niche and fit right in. The only question she had was if she would be able to or if her heart would yearn for the life of an outcast that no longer suited her.

"."

@[Kahlua] @[Aaron] @[Lakota]
ooc:// tagged kahlua since i took forever to post. sorry!

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-02-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 04-02-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-08-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Aaron - 04-10-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 04-13-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-23-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Lakota - 04-23-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Aaron - 04-25-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 05-04-2014, 06:32 PM