the Rift

[OPEN] hide the bitter taste [Kahlua]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
KAHLUA
To be honest, Kahlua rather liked that Ktulu was straight forward and to the point. She had never been very good at deciphering out little motives and secrets hidden in others faces. No, she worked much better when her friends were straight to the point. Clarity was certainly not something she was lacking at this point. I'm looking for a home. The queen couldn't help but smile brightly. To not one- but two- to her home was an exciting new possibility and as Ktulu called out for Lakota, Kahlua was busy sticking her hoof in her mouth. “I'm sure we'd be more than happy to have you and him both!” she chattered cheerfully, until Lakota's appearance. “Oh, forgive me!” and she began to laugh brilliantly, but it was not mocking. No, it was a joyous sound and her blue eyes twinkled with the gayety.

Still, she managed to bring herself back down as Lakota began to speak. Volunteering me already? Kahlua turned and nodded to her deeply, a kind gesture and hopefully an apologetic one. Still, she couldn't help but be nervous about Lakota's title. The poisoner. “Kahlua the Sunshower,” she repeated, in case Lakota had missed it, but her smiled and been muted as she looked between them. Now for the true test of the two, although Kahlua was certainly she would not be able to detect any deception if it was present. She could only hope that Ktulu would continue to be straightforward with her and that the so-called Poisoner was not a surreptitious threat.

“As I said, we would be happy to have you, so long as you fit with our ideals.” She turned to Aaron with a smile, welcoming him to add anything he might have to say when she was done. He was a council member as well as a friend and his expertise and insight were always welcome in her presence. “We continue Mirage's search for peace, although more proactive. Can you follow our goals and look for peace?” She watched them now patiently, awaiting their responses. Despite the fact that she seemed older in this moment, calm and watchful, her earlier outbursts were evidence that the queen would always be a child at heart.

@[Ktulu]
LeadeR
world's edge
Image Credit

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-02-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 04-02-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-08-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Aaron - 04-10-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 04-13-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-23-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Lakota - 04-23-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Aaron - 04-25-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 05-04-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 05-11-2014, 08:12 PM