the Rift

[OPEN] hide the bitter taste [Kahlua]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota & Ktulu
The Poisoner & The Constrictor

A silken brow lifted, clearly amused, when Kahlua automatically assumed her gender to be opposite of Ktulu's. But she shook her head, clearly mending the small transgression, and gave a soft laugh. "A simple mistake, it's not the most common of things I suppose," she warranted, eyes sparkling with mirth at their obvious shock. It was highly amusing to her, to see how Aaron floundered like a duck new to water at the news. Kahlua, at least, was far more open and accepting about her mistake, and her apologies were unneeded but appreciated. Ktulu's voice came next, smooth and confident, but Lakota had always been content to leave most of the decisions up to Ktulu. She was not voiceless in their matehood, but she'd never had much care for more trivial matters, and so did not mind herself being volunteered. Aside from that, Ktulu knew Lakota would go absolutely mad without a task of some sort, so she was truly doing them all a favor.

Brilliant violet orbs shuttered as soft lips touched her forehead, smile growing smaller but warmer, more intimate in this stolen moment among strangers. But it was exactly that, a stolen moment, for seconds later Kahlua is introducing herself once more, title and all. Lakota bows her head, low enough to be respectful but high enough to show that she is not so easily swayed into submission beneath authority. Respect is earned, in her book, but she would not be a total bitch either. Even if sometimes she was a little tempted.

Ah, so the test was this? Lakota nodded to herself, leaning easily upon Ktulu's side as she contemplated the words Kahlua had spoken. Aodaun came to rest beside her left foreleg, proud and massive, a silent beacon of support for her. "Of course, I agree with Ktulu. I will not stand to be in a racist home. I am not ashamed to say my past is one of blood and war, I am meant to kill and fight," her eyes locked like violet arrows onto Kahlua's kindly, serene features. Hopefully the dame would appreciate the sincerity with which she spoke, and would hear her out. "But I desire peace. I desire a stable home, to rear a family. I cannot change who I am, but I will abide by all laws you place upon me for the safety of the herd. I can live by your peace. But it is best that you at least know of what I am capable of, I will not be accepted on false pretenses." There is tension along her spine, and she presses more firmly into Ktulu. Though she is loathe to admit it, she fears that her honesty may not allow her entrance alongside her mate. But she was willing to live peacefully, to finally let go. Surely that counted for something? Atonement?

Messages In This Thread
hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-02-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 04-02-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-08-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Aaron - 04-10-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 04-13-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-23-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Lakota - 04-23-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Aaron - 04-25-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 05-04-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 05-11-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Lakota - 05-13-2014, 01:06 AM