the Rift

you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open]

Cineviam Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
C I N E V I A M
A m a n f r o m h e l l i s n o t a f r a i d o f h o t a s h e s

Tallsun had finally relinquished its throne to Orangemoon.

The remodeling had been done sporadically at first but the deciduous trees and underbrush have begun to take the hint, their leaves changing to more vibrant colors only to be shed. It was still dark as he chaperoned the frisky wench from the Threshold to The World’s Edge. Their numbers were swelling but the growth had been no thanks to the cinder beast, it seemed like ages since the last time he brought in fresh meat. So he’d made it a goal to go to the threshold and not return without a suitable unicorn. Crimson eyes crawl over Vanamo’s sable and scarlet form next to him in the shadows; he thought her very fitting indeed.

Everything was eerie and grey, the surroundings a wash of watercolour in the fading moonlight. Dawn wasn’t far off. When his limbs breached the borders of his herdland, he paused and cooed darkly to her, “you’re in the World’s Edge.” The Earth God had done plenty to further along the healing process of the burnt land but Cineviam chose their path through the leftover debris carefully, mindful that she was a stranger who didn’t know the area well. Once they were past the worst of it, he halted, figuring they’d gone far enough. He trumpets to his home, a thick war cry that echoes off the empty borders and chills the blood. A call for the king, or the warriors, or anyone that’s job description fit judging whether his guest was worthy or not.

"It won't be long now..."

((Vanamo first... sorry for being so short but didn't want you to wait on me any longer to join the Edge. If Neo is too busy, any of the warriors can come accept? But if Mauja can come, this will be Cine's second so he can start recruiting without someone higher approving after yes?))

Messages In This Thread
you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Cineviam - 08-19-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 08-19-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 08-30-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Cineviam - 08-30-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 09-08-2012, 03:31 PM