the Rift

you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
( Vana is welcome to post at the meeting if you want her there, Danj. ^^ also this is going to suck, and likely Mauja will plop in, say hi, accept her, and plop out again in a post or two x.x )

A deep, thundering cry demanded the King's attention, and his ears flickered back, acknowledging it silently. He knew that voice - knew the deep, earth-shaking timber, and without actually smelling him, his mind filled his nostrils with the scent of ashes. Cineviam. And he had brought someone with him, or so he assumed, why else the summons? It was not the first horse he had brought, and the fact that he found reason to bring more pleased Mauja greatly. Letting his own cry roll out for an answer he set off, easily navigating the forest. Mauja had lived here for a long time now, no stranger to the twists and turns of paths and familiar with the deep, steadfast trees. With the fading moon in the sky, so faded the silver across his eye; the clouds across his pupils were dimmed, barely visible lest you look very closely. Mist swirled around his legs, thickening to fog in some places, masking him and placing perfect drops of water upon the tips of his hairs. Like a specter in the night he materialized onto the scene, drinking in the familiar, piebald shape of Cineviam. With him was a mare, black as night itself with eyes and fringes of crimson - stunningly similar to Ophelia, save for the color of coat. For a moment he wondered if this was yet another sibling but he shook it off with a shake of his head, and offered them both his customary small, oddly warm smile, such a contrast to his glacial features. "Cineviam," he purred with unmasked pride. "You serve this herd well. Who is this fair lady, whom you have brought to our abode?" But his eyes, oh those wintery eyes, they danced across her shaded flesh, directing the question as much at her as at the stallion. Who, he wondered, would offer him the reply he wanted, answer the question asked? Cineviam, or the lady herself?
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Cineviam - 08-19-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 08-19-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Mauja - 08-22-2012, 02:45 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 08-30-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Cineviam - 08-30-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 09-08-2012, 03:31 PM