the Rift

you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open]

Vanamo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The temptress heard the cry of a brute, one that sounded throughout the forest and rang through her mass like she were leaves on the breeze. It made her feel amazing in an odd way, something that shook her to the core. Vanamo knew that it was a creature coming towards them, and she braced herself for yet another stranger. Deep down she doped that he was handsome and alluring. Much to her pleasure, her desires were answered. Through the mist and fog that had clouded up much of her vision, protruded a startingly handsome mammoth beast, a soft wintery pelt that had been sprinkled in charcoal like frost. To continue this theme, his silks were equally as bleached as his soft pelt, his feathers adorning his muscular pillars casting him larger than his initial stance. His orbs, a gaze so icy that could knock the sturdiest of femmes out of their trees and his horn was a magnificent frosted look - he was certainly a handsome fellow. The charcoal huntress approved, and this glowed through her flirtatious crimson pools as they watched him with hunger. His stance was certainly showing off some importance, but she could not yet make out if this was self-inflicted or indeed official.

The warmth he displayed was very fetching, and he greeted Cineviam almost like an old friend to her knowledge. They know each other then... Standing on the sidelines of their interactions, she waited patiently until his soft dark tones drifted onto her presence. Fair lady? The charm of this brute could not be mistaken, and a slight giggle forced it's way out of her soft dark velveteens. Her sinister frame slid forward towards the stranger, alluring and flirty as she boldy answered the question for her tour guide,
"So kind, sir. I am Vanamo, new to these lands." she pranced in closer, quietening down her voice as she added, "And who are you...?" Her smile was warm yet dangerous, it spelled danger for the alabaster brute at least. It was not often that the dark duchess was impressed, but now was certainly one of those times.

What a beast.

[OOC: Sorry it's not very long! I completely forgot about tagging this, so sorry about that...]

Messages In This Thread
you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Cineviam - 08-19-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 08-19-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 08-30-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Cineviam - 08-30-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 09-08-2012, 03:31 PM