the Rift

you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
He'd not quite expected the mare to regard him as if he was tonight's dinner. Not that he would let it show, ever; he merely tilted his head slightly to the side, as if more curious than anything. Black-tipped ears swept forward, long, silken forelock sliding off his face as he watched her prance closer, swinging her body in a sultry way, graceful as a cat. There was something enchanting and alluring in her movements, designed and perfect to inflict such a reaction in the male beings of this world, those poor witless victims.

But he'd danced too often to their tune now. He was not interested in doing it again. Lotus had pulled at his strings and like a fool he had done what she wanted; Keahi had suffered a worse fate, and now, he felt his heart tremble and crack. No more! he wanted to shout at the dark trees. He didn't need another mare with seductive motives and sultry hips. He didn't want to deal with it. Couldn't. Even though the snowbeast on the outside, the marble statue which stood poised there, watched her with silent fascination, the creature inside wailed in despair.

He actually wanted to run away. From her. But couldn't. Like a mouse trapped by the cat, its stark shadow cast across his terrified soul. Only, he was more weary than terrified. Vanamo she called herself, slipping closer, teasing a question as if trying to reduce the size of the world to only the pair of them and the foot or so of ground right next to them - blotting out Cineviam? The ash-stallion did not seem to mind, but butted in to introduce Mauja, and ever the gallant gentleman he sketched a bow. "At your service," his voice purred, somehow willing emotion into it even though the spirit beneath was weighed down with ice and stone. Cineviam's voice drew his attention, and politely he stared at the beast. Warrior, hm? He inclined his head in a nod, wishing he could feel something else than cold withdrawal. He did not want to play tonight. In fact, he wanted to dump her back in Cine's lap and flee.

"A warrior, hmm..? I could, in exchange for a promise to serve and protect, grant you that rank, Vanamo. And you, Cineviam..." With a deliberate brush against her black shoulder, wondering why he humored her so, he stepped closer to the faithful beast of ashes. "You have served our herd well, strengthening our blood. So far, your judgment has been sound. Unless you suffer a rapid change of heart, I will trust your intuition when it comes to who you bring home and who you don't. Should you find more suitable unicorns, you have no need to seek out my approval. You have it already." And, Vanamo "forgotten" for a moment, the small smile playing on his face broadened into something, a flash of genuine appreciation.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Cineviam - 08-19-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 08-19-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 08-30-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Cineviam - 08-30-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Mauja - 09-07-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 09-08-2012, 03:31 PM