the Rift

you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open]

Vanamo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The sudden interruption by Cineviam caused Vanamo to feel slightly vexed. This was her time to talk to the brute that stood before her in all his glory, not his. But she held back and remained glorious in her posture, not displaying her slight anger towards the striking beast that had answered for her. Instead, she held her beautifully carved crown high and watched them both with flirtatious crimson pools. Whilst they exchanged their words that were necessary, Vanamo simply giggled underneath her breath. Both of these brutes are valuable, ohh yes. I like them. The satisfaction that she felt as she stared at them both like they were pieces of meat brewed inside her - or was it lust? Either way, the shady vixen knew that Mauja was her ticket to a higher rank.

The stepped lightly on her onyx daggers and brushed her tail across Cineviam's side as she heard him mention her love for her kind, and only her kind. She added in with a sharp smile,
"It is not wise to speak out loud in the presence of an inferior about such matters, but since we are the only unicorns in the land..." she giggled that same flirtatious sound again, before continuing, "I believe in one cause, and that is to rid of the lands of the lessers. Or else to make them slaves." She cast a venomous look, quickly at the crimson pools and then onto the icy azure orbs of Mauja. What a beast. Her needs longed for him: in many ways. His voice, as soft as velvet and as sensual as his appearance reached her pretty little lobes as he spoke. But she noticed a slight change in his behaviour, one of reluctance. It made her feel slightly offended, but to show this slight personality flaw would only result in irate exchanges. Instead, she brushed it off and focused on the words that he spoke.

The talk of becoming a warrior in official rank was tempting, and it made her think carefully of the choice she could make. It would be a good position... In a heartbeat it had been decided. "I gladly accept your offer, my King." Flashing her crimson pools in another attempt at luring him in, she then added something rather out of the blue: "Being a warrior is a good stepping point to becoming the Queen I am..."

Messages In This Thread
you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Cineviam - 08-19-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 08-19-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 08-30-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Cineviam - 08-30-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 09-08-2012, 03:31 PM