the Rift

[PRIVATE] On this lovely bella notte

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!
It had been a few days since Parelia and Penna and watched Ciceron bring that painted filly, she forgot her name, to the Hidden Falls. She was out trying to get her mind off of her insecurities, by bringing Penna out here. All of his adult feathers had finally grown in a blueish black on his back and a burnt orange with bars on his legs and chest the same color as the feathers on his back. He had been pestering her about teaching him to fly, but she had been reluctant. Finally he had worn her down enough that she had decided to bring him out here so he could flutter and fly from tree to tree. The grass was already growing thick and luscious here so if her soulmate did fall the grass would soften the blow.

'Now, stand firmly on my back and spread your wings. After that Start flapping slow and steady until you start to feel your claws come off my back. Then tuck your feet under yourself and level out your body. Try just staying there until you feel comfortable then try to fly up to that branch right there.' She thought before lifting her muzzle to point at a branch two feet above her head. Worry flicked through her, but he was eased by Penna's calm can do attitude. 'I fine Don' worry' She could feel his excitement as he did exactly has she had instructed and he caught on quickly only hoovering above her for a few moments before soaring past the branch she had instructed him to use. 'Please be careful Penna!' She thought quickly worry sparking in her chest again. She was just about to hurry to a clear spot and follow him, when an intoxicating scent made her heart flip. 'Ciceron is here Penna.' She didn't want him to be angry for not telling him, even though he knew by her excited state of mind.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’Penna
Words: 326
OOC: Terrible! @[Ciceron]
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-03-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-03-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-04-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 08:25 PM