the Rift

[PRIVATE] On this lovely bella notte

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!
Excitement flared through the cremello mare as she gazed through the trees trying to see her love as soon as possible. His happy calling made her young body shiver. She called back joyfully longing to see his strong dappled body and his soft gentle gaze. The thought of him made her feel weak, but with what? Lust, love, or both; she instantly knew it was both. A trickle of fear and wonder pricked through her gentle mind. 'How could I of all creatures lust after another? After all I have been through..' She thought to herself somberly. She had not meant to share the thought with Penna, but all of her thoughts and feeling were shared with her bonded. His reply was reassuring with a hint of disgust, 'It only natural.' She could feel that he disapproved of her feelings, even though he was resigned to the fact Ciceron seemed nice enough. Penna continued to fly higher and farther away from his love, but he knew that the love birds needed their space, and it would only take a second for him to fly back to Parelia's side.

As Ciceron emerged she couldn't help feeling guilty at the flood of longing that seemed to drown out all reason. She took a step forward to meet his loving touch. Dainty nostrils quivered as she drew in his musky scent, sending shiver of joy through her. His playful words made velvety lips turn into a playful grin. Her voice was teasingly hurt, "But good sir I could not find you among the falls. You hide well for such a large stud." She chuckled softly and nuzzled his thick neck soaking up his warmth. The slim mare was content to just stand in silence next to her beloved enjoying his company running her soft lips over his back. She knew their size made them an odd couple, but she didn't care in the least bit about stretching her elegant neck to touch the higher parts of the stallion.

The words that tumbled from her mouth surprised herself, as well as Penna, "What do you think about having a foal?" Somewhere far away from them the falcon screeched his laughter and thought teasingly, 'Way to be subtle.' Thoroughly embarrassed she turned her head slightly way from Ciceron. She was careful to keep a warm honey orb on his face ready to catch any expression that might cross it. The cremello painted mare was sure he would scoff and laugh at her. 'He does I kill.' She couldn't help but smile softly as Penna defended her from the terrible thought. 'I know you would love, I know.' Gathering her strength she turned to her Unicorn to clarify, if that was even possible. Soft vocals trembled slightly, "I mean.. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you Ciceron. I think starting a family with you would be the best thing that could ever happen to me..." Her throat seemed to constrict as she watched for his reaction unable to hide the nervous twitching of her teal streaked tail.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’Penna
Words: 529 @[Ciceron]
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-03-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-03-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-04-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-04-2014, 09:13 PM